Signals

Hi,

I have one trade open on my account and if I subscribe to a signal what will happen to that trade? will that trade close?

Christopher Ferreira:

Hi,

I have one trade open on my account and if I subscribe to a signal what will happen to that trade? will that trade close?

Yes it will close. :D

Francis Dogbe:

ok what about if you forgot to renew the subscription to a signal before it expired and you kept the trade open. If your renew again the same signal will those trades close as well?

Christopher Ferreira:

ok what about if you forgot to renew the subscription to a signal before it expired and you kept the trade open. If your renew again the same signal will those trades close as well?

if is the same provider then i dont think it might close since very position has it own ticket that is used to monitor and manage synchronized trades.

Hello there

I subscibed to a signal (icarus), and there was a rather big loss yesterday in my account, of about 25%. All (loss) positions were closed automaticially, although there was always enough money in my account. But, if i take a look at Icarus signals statistic here, there is a superb performance of more then 20% for february?!?! May be, i am to stupid to use signals, or what else could be the problem?? Thank you very much for helping me.

monello 

are u using the exact same size positions ?

No not exactly same, but similar, because the funds are similar. I see in the history of mlq5, he closed a position at about 1'000 bucks profit. On my account, there were also many position, closed all, but no one with a profit! like this. I will have a thghter look at these things. Something went wrong. I'm using this signal since January 28, this year. My performance -7.8%, till now. The performance for Icarus on mlq5 - Website is persented as + 28.25%. Strange, isn't it? 

Monello 

Kurt Kuhn:

No not exactly same, but similar,

I do not understand this part....

when he spent 0.5 lot, it was abaout 0.3. and so on. 

Francis Dogbe:
No it will not close.
Reason: