Will Stop Loss happen earlier in copying signals?

I enable Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit Level in the setting of copying signals. The signal has set SL for every order. My account sets SL as well. When the signal closes an order, which one will happen earlier in my account? SL or following the closing of the signal? 

Seems, you are having the different brokers with the signal privider (the price on the charts are related to the brokers).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Enable realtime subscription for VPS

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.08.19 15:28

1. Yes you need to tick: Enable real time subscription, when using a VPS.

2. The: Copying Stop Loss and Take Profit levels, means to copy the SL and TP levels of the original trading positions of the signal you are following. This option should be ticked when you are copying with a low slippage broker/server and the trading strategy isn't a scalping one.

3. Stop if equity is less than ... means that you will stop copying the signal if your equity/capital is less than the amount you put. This is a capital preservation option and you use it only if you want.

4. Synchronize positions without confirmation, means that the copying signal system will keep synchronize open positions (of the signal you are copying), even if they are closed by you manually or they hit SL and TP levels in your account/broker (when you use VPS that is).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signal synchronization

Sergey Golubev, 2020.02.27 06:32

If you have "Synchronize positions without confirmations" so the system will synchronize your positions/orders with the signal provider all the time without your confirmation.

It may be good for VPS or for classic al way of trading. But you will not like it in some case:

• for example, your positions were closed by stop loss or take profit but for signal provider - not yet (it may happened because of different brokers/data/quotes are used for subscribers and signal providers in scalping or similar signals). And if you have "Synchronize positions without confirmations" so the positions will be opened again for you (because those positions were opened in signal provider);
  • if you close position manually but the signal provider is having this position so "Synchronize positions without confirmations" with the signal provider will be done and this position will be opened once again for you;
  • some other cases.
more: Signal synchronization
Signal synchronization
Signal synchronization
  • www.mql5.com
What happens on a practical level if I don't tick the box "Synchronizartion without confirmations" (so with confirmations) ? Urgent Reply pls...

Thank you Sergey. I don't understand the literature very well. But I understand that it's better not check the box of  Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels and the box of Synchronize tpostions without confirmation at the same time. I just check the latter.
Reason: