RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 84

Brokerage in mini-lots and signal in micro-lots

If my brokerage account is set up to only trade in mini-lots and I subscribe to a signal trading in micro-lots, how will trades be placed on my account by the RAS_EA?

For example:

RAS_EA is set up to match trades 1:1

Account trades in mini-lots of 0.10 minimum

1) If signal provider sends signal for 0.05 micro-lots ... will trade be rejected by RAS_EA?

2) If signal provider sends signal for 0.10 micro-lots ... will trade be accepted by RAS_EA

3) If signal provider sends signal for 0.15 micro-lots ... will trade be rejected by RAS_EA or will 0.10 be accepted and 0.05 be rejected

What is the best way to handle this type of situation?

If less than you broker's minimum - trade will not be open.

What is the best way to handle this type of situation?

The best was is to adjust for your lot size values to be the same as for vendors.

So, if you are the buyer (subscriber) to this signal - login to RAS website, go to My Account - Edit Account - MT4 Risk Settings and check your reported lot size in MT4 General Risk Settings tab.

If it is the same with vendor so that's fine: all you can do it to change/use/play/keep lot multiplier in same page (MT4 General Risk Settings tab).

If it is difficult and can not be changed because you subscribed to many signals so use lot multiplier for every signal to adjust your desirable min lot size value.

If vendor's reported lot size = 0.1 and your reported lot size is 0.01 so all his lot sizes' values will be devided by 10 for you. Because in currecnt RAS stats - we are having 2 kind of such as "lot multiplier": reported lot size values of vendor' signal connected with reported lot size of buyer for this signal, and usual lot multiplier. I mean - it is necessary to place with both.

Files:

MT4 "clone" accounts provided by FXCM and supported by Boston Technologies.

So, for now - all the clones for RAS service are going to be transferred to FXCM broker's accounts.

Thanks for reporting.

I sent a message to them.

Webmoney is activated as payment Gateway in RAS.

Just for information.

Just some announcement.

-----------

Rent a Signal will be updated tomorrow, after market closes, for improving executions in the interests of your trading.

In order to make this possible, it is required that you upgrade your RAS EA version tomorrow, Friday, August 6 from GMT 11:45pm.

-----------

To make it shorter: old versions will not work.

Everybody will need to update RAS EA during the weekend.

Installer error

During this last update we already included a new version of the installer.

Some people reported an incorrect username when load the created set file or incorrect name for the created set file.

Example:

Your username is Charles and the created set file is named TGludXhzZXI%3D_rentasignal

And when you load the set file, the name TGludXhzZXI%3D is write on Username field on RAS EA.

This problem will give you error 1021 (incorrect username account)

We're working to fix this with a new installer version. Meanwhile, you can write your username by hand and replace the incorrect one.

Fortunately keys are ok.

Stay in touch.

Linuxser:
During this last update we already included a new version of the installer.

Some people reported an incorrect username when load the created set file or incorrect name for the created set file.

Example:

Your username is Charles and the created set file is named TGludXhzZXI%3D_rentasignal

And when you load the set file, the name TGludXhzZXI%3D is write on Username field on RAS EA.

This problem will give you error 1021 (incorrect username account)

We're working to fix this with a new installer version. Meanwhile, you can write your username by hand and replace the incorrect one.

Fortunately keys are ok.

Stay in touch.

Hello. We already fixed this. Just download the installer again if you prefer.

How to download trade history

How can we download trade history for a signal on rentasignal.com? Or, is there a way to export trade history to CSV or other file type?

Reason: