RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 27

Multiplier?

I remember. But I think it was fixed everything. As I know: few members reported about some problems with stp brokers for not USD accounts (where orders are opened in 2 steps).

If lot multiplier is still problem for some signals so go to help page with RAS website, than to Kayako and create the tickets: all the developers are there so it will be easy to report about everything. besides, the tickets are official cases.

newdigital,

I have a question.

when you say a signal provider has made x pips this week & y pips in total- do you just give the pips for the winning pips- or do you give the winning minus the losing trades?

winning minus lossing.

+100 pips - 10 pips = +90.

+100 pips - 430 pips = -330.

Same with Metatrader's statements.

Winning means: any pips - profitable or lossing.

May be word is not good/confusing "winning".

i have another question,

there is another signal provider who seems to be doing well:

MartinRage - EURUSD/GBPUSD - no hedge

I was looking for a thread within this forum where his signals are discussed, but couldn't find any.. is there one that I missed?

No any thread yet. It is martingale with indicators with floating drawdown may be ... 1,000 or 3,000 possible.

No hedge means: can be used for IBFX Metatrader.

-------------

I think - the best decision may be to separate the signals by categories:

- martingale

- hedge

- classical systems.

May be we will have a home for elite section with RAS ... who knows ...

wes2706:
i have another question,

there is another signal provider who seems to be doing well:

MartinRage - EURUSD/GBPUSD - no hedge

I was looking for a thread within this forum where his signals are discussed, but couldn't find any.. is there one that I missed?

Yes, I found.

It is ID 650. Martingale traing on the direction of HMA indicator on ranging market condition only checked by AbsoluteStrengh indicator.

Not so bad for martingale:

And the best pair as I see - GBPUSD:

But anyway - it is matingale (seems - risky).

About Signal Performance Factor (SPF) - see this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Files:

new digital,

i subscribed to 2 signals (485 and 568), but i cancelled 485... when i try to trade my EA is picking up signals from both places. I tried opt_filter... but it still didn't work... Can you please delete 485 from my profile, so that i can only get 568?

thanks

I can not delete anything.

485 ... you should unsubscribe by your paypal. Using this link for example. Because unsubscribtion from paid signals are doing via paypal.

If you want to trade just 568 only so type 568 here:

If you want to trade 568 and 485 using 2 charts with 2 RAS EAs with 1 copy of Metatrader (just to have different lot multipliers for every signal) so you can open the second chart with second RAS EA and type:

If you want to trade both signals in one RAS EA so you can type like on the image below (but in this case lot multiplier will be the same one for both signals):

If you subscribed using paypal so you should unsubscribe using paypal. Pressing Unsubscribe button on RAS website - you just stopping receiving the trades, or you just unsibscribing from free signals.

So, go to the link above and unsubscribe if you want.

But anyway, RAS website is not often refreshed concerning subscribtions. It means: if you unsubscribed today so it will be today but RAS website will show you it may be tomorrow or today in the evening by webpage.

Files:

i have unsubscribed 485 using paypal yesterday. I haven't done anything on RAS website.

even after i unsubcribed, it was still picking up signals from 485...I did what you mentioned (buyer_opt_filter_signal =568) ...but it was still still picking up signals from 485.. can you do anything to stop it from your end?

in my RAS 'my signals' page, it is showing both signals, despite the fact that i cancelled one

Now I undestand ...

Unsubscribtion from paypal will be affected in the end of paid month. It means: if you paid and after some days unsubscribed so 1 month will be taken anyway. It is nothing with paypal. It is something with paypal only.

So in the end of your subscribtion month you will not receive the signals.

If you want to stop 485 so go to advances stats page and stop pressing Pause:

Some members suggested to have trial period. It means: to try some days and if decided - subscribe finally by money. Or do not pay anything.

As I know - the developers are programming this options.

Files:
Reason: