RentaSignal Service Website: How to use RAS - page 4

The Signals Evaluation Guide

The Signals Evaluation Guide was posted in RAS website.

It will hep the people to select the signal with RAS.

Go to this RAS page Find a Signal | Rent a Signal and find the link to download.

Currently it is available in English, Spanish, Russian, Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japan, Malay, Portuguese Brasil, Portuguese and Swedish languages.

Click on the flag on this page Find a Signal | Rent a Signal to turn to your language and download this Guide.

Some more instructions/manuals were uploaded on download page of RAS website Downloads | Rent a Signal

- RAS Signal Evaluation Guide

- Connection Logger EA with User guide (download for free)

- RAS Software with SETUP Instructions and RAS EA SETUP Instructions (download for free).

and some more.

So, check this page Downloads | Rent a Signal

Just for information.

How To Become Elite

It is very usefull information (stronly recommended to read):

buyer_lots_max_per_trade

What is buyer_lots_max_per_trade and how to use it?

Read this post.

I am the vendor. Why I need to contact with RAS support?

Read this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179592/page8

What is "closed trades without closing price" error?

Why I as a buyer will have losses beause of that?

Who is responsible and why?

read this post:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179592/page8

What is the difference between lot multiplier on RAS EA, and lot multiplier on RAS webpage? If I want to set lot multiplier so should I use both (RAS EA and webpage), or just 1 of them?

You can use both as both will be affected.

Example:

RAS EA 0.1 - web site 1 then 0.1*1 = 0.1

RAS EA 1 - web site 0.1 then 1*0.1 = 0.1

RAS EA 2 - web site 0.7 then 2*0.7 = 1.4

What is MAX OF THE ACCOUNT IN RISK for BUYERS and how to use it?

In User MT4 General Risk Settings - you can set MAX OF THE ACCOUNT IN RISK for all your subscribed signals as the perentage, OR in ammount in dollars:

Please note - that those fields (In User MT4 General Risk Settings) - for all your subscribed signals.

If you want to use different risk for different signals so keep those values in User MT4 General Risk Settings as default ones ('Not LImited' OR '0') and estimate you risk settings for every signal you subscribed separatedly:

When the risk was reached so all orders is closed and the signal is disabled. And in this case - you should to your RAS buyer's page (your User Products page) and enable this signal by pressin this button:

Files:
risk_1.jpg  64 kb
risk_2.jpg  77 kb
risk_3.jpg  17 kb

I subscribed to the signal and this signal is trading many symbols/pairs. How can I stop trading some symbol?

1. login to RAS website

2. Go to your subscribed signal's page

3. Go to Results per Symbol tab and enable/disable any pair you want.

Files:
int_1.jpg  207 kb
Reason: