RAS service - page 7

hey ND,

How do you get the EA connect with the signal provider?

I mean, how do you make sync the EA in MT with RAS. Do i have to set some parameters of the EA?

and BTW what is ID=425?

Thanks

hlopez60:
hey ND,

I mean, how do you make sync the EA in MT with RAS. Do i have to set some parameters of the EA?

and BTW what is ID=425?

Thanks

RAS software just copy the trades (signals) from the computer where the EA is running (seller computer) and send it to a server. That server sends the trades (signals) to the buyer computer. There is no need to change anything on the EA.

ID is Identity number of the product.

Hi Linuxuser.

Thanks for your soon response, but still dont have some issues clear:

1) Which is the RAS Software and where i can get it?

2) Which method is using the server to send the signal to the EA?

3) If the server is sending me signals thru an EA and it operates by signals, the EA itself are not becoming useless? I mean, the EA itself can open positions regardless of signals, then why wait for a signal from server, if the EA alone can operate by itself?

4)Why are there many EA's that do the same(receive signals from the server)? instead of this, shouldnt be better if one EA sync with different signals providers?

I apologize if I'm missing something.

Thanks

hlopez60:
Hi Linuxuser.

Thanks for your soon response, but still dont have some issues clear:

1) Which is the RAS Software and where i can get it?

2) Which method is using the server to send the signal to the EA?

3) If the server is sending me signals thru an EA and it operates by signals, the EA itself are not becoming useless? I mean, the EA itself can open positions regardless of signals, then why wait for a signal from server, if the EA alone can operate by itself?

4)Why are there many EA's that do the same(receive signals from the server)? instead of this, shouldnt be better if one EA sync with different signals providers?

I apologize if I'm missing something.

Thanks

This is the public thread about RAS: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178803/page45 . It' have a lot of info. I think you should read it before.

Is free version working ?

Hello,

I subscribed to several free signals but there wer no signals came in.

Are these free signals working ?

---------------

edit

It is now working, great !!

pjo

hlopez60:
hey ND,

and BTW what is ID=425?

Thanks

Only you need is ID.

By the way, the service is in beta testing so no need to subscribe. Besides, some free IDs are for elite members only so be sure to unsubscribe from those IDs when you will unsubscribe from elite section.

StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod_gbpusd attached with RAS.

Fibo Group broker (you can use any broker with RAS), GBPUSD, H1 timeframe.

ID=435.

This EA with this broker performed good (see statements attached) so I hope it will be the same with RAS.

RAS service is on beta testing now.

But as I see some members already subscribed to some signals.

So, I will explain about how to unsubscribe.

It is ID # 78.

For example, you subscribed to this ID.

Go to this ID stats page:

and in the end of stats page you will see:

So, press Pause for all (to stop receving the trades from this ID), or press 'Pause' for some pair (to stop receiving the signals from this pair).

If you subscribed using paypal so you can unsubscribe using your paypal.

Files:

The IDs with yellow asterisk are the signals for elite members only (other members do not see those IDs with asterisk).

Just for information.

newdigital:
The IDs with yellow asterisk are the signals for elite members only (other members do not see those IDs with asterisk). Just for information.

Where I can dowload this program for RAS?

Reason: