`a free Profitable EA can DownLoaD here~v~ no need to install techniqual indicator - page 3

Meister_Propper:
Hi kelly,

thumbs.db was the file that I meant. It was in your zip file. In the main you only need the def file and the dll file in your library folder (and the ex4 in your expert folder), or not?

I wanted to make a backtest but there was this message:

" Steady Growth _Beta_Issued_EURGBP_15MIN EURGBP,M15: dll calls are not allowed; 'Steady Growth _Beta.dll'-'Do_trade_time_DLL' "

Do you know what could be the problem?

Best regards and thanks for your help!

I have exactly mention the solution of dll calls are not allowed at post 2 in this thread

please refer to it

Tradernow:
Now the testing works on Alpari. Not sure what happened, but maybe it was the fact that I was running two Metatraders that messed it up and gave that 130 error.

Here is the result from the periode of 2006.11.06 till 2009.07.15.

VERY IMPRESSIVE! And almost 2Million from 10000, really looks TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

I just have a few questions:

Did you optimize the EA for this periode? maybe thats why we have so great results?

Did you farward test the EA?

Can it be traded on Micro accounts? Is there a set up for small deposits?

i have optimize the EA for recent 3.5 month, i think market have period , which i think i shall make an ea which is the best for current, i ignore the past performance

it can be run on 0.01 lot account , but I think it is meaningless for u to do invest below 0.1 lot, recommend to have initial 750 USD

Thanks for your testing of my EA

hello Kelly Kiu!

My strategy tester says '2009.07.16 09:39:20 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (low value 0.8558 at 2009.07.03 20:30 is not reached from the least timeframe, low price 0.8560 mismatches)

Do you have an idea what this means?

BR

Hello Kelly Kiu. I have a problem with dll file on my vps. Im attaching screen shot of the error message. I installed everything per your instructions. I also installed your EA on demo from same broker in my own computer as well and i do not have that message. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Also i would like to ask you from what time till what time in GMT does the EA trade in? Thanks for the EA.

Files:
col.jpg  52 kb

kelly_kiu:

Alpari_Russian(Alpari-NZ) : 2

Alpari_US :2

Alprai_UK : 2

Are you sure that Alpari RU have "2" as time zone?

When I check it they have GTM +1 !

Hello Kelly,

Thanks for sharing this EA with us.

I have problems with making this EA to run on my Alpari demo account (uk).

I've run the 'exe' file like said, installed the dll in the experts/library folder and the EA in the experts folder.

I receive a message: cannot load 'Steady Groth_Beta.dll' (error 126).

Although all the files in the 'stuff' folder are copied to the 'experts/library' folder.

All help is welcome.

I did not find the 'thums.db' file eather after unzipping. something wrong ?

Danny_PIP:
Hello Kelly,

Thanks for sharing this EA with us.

I have problems with making this EA to run on my Alpari demo account (uk).

I've run the 'exe' file like said, installed the dll in the experts/library folder and the EA in the experts folder.

I receive a message: cannot load 'Steady Groth_Beta.dll' (error 126).

Although all the files in the 'stuff' folder are copied to the 'experts/library' folder.

All help is welcome.

I did not find the 'thums.db' file eather after unzipping. something wrong ?

I posted about the same problem im experiencing, but its only happening on my VPS and not in my home computer Is the problem you're having on VPS by any chance?

No, I'm running it on my home computer. I don't believe it has anything to do with VPS or not. I'm using windows XP, maybe the problem is due to the operating system.

Greets,

Danny

Reason: