100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 35

Jotaerre:
Ok I like the idea, but have no ideas, I fight to mantain and grow one account that I start with 200, I all ready see 600, but i have only 250, so I think that type of strategie is good to mantain out of troubles and mantain the gowing (slow) of one smal account, tanks for share. Lots of pips for those who share.

Jotaerre,

Thanks for your comments. If we get some more that feel the same way then I'll post another 2 TSU'S.

JS

Set Ups

Hi Joe Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like a good idea what you suggest. I'm pretty sure other traders and myself Would like to see the TSU "surfing set" Using multi time frames you mentioned in post #310 Enjoying this post keep it up Thanks.

ekland:
Hi Joe Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a good idea what you suggest. I'm pretty sure other traders and myself Would like to see the TSU "surfing set" Using multi time frames you mentioned in post #310 Enjoying this post keep it up Thanks.

ekland,

Thanks for your comments. That is another TSU. I've got a few. Anyone else think it's a good Idea.

Also anyone who thinks they have a good one they have run accross in other threads thats worth putting together here let us know.

Thanks,

JS

Hi joesmoe

Just looking forward to your new strategy!

Cheers,

Simon

Good Idea

joesmoe:
ekland,

Thanks for your comments. That is another TSU. I've got a few. Anyone else think it's a good Idea.

Also anyone who thinks they have a good one they have run accross in other threads thats worth putting together here let us know.

Thanks,

JS

Hey Joesmo... that is a good idea.. I'll waiting for your new TSU...

Joe,

I'm looking forward to your other systems and yes I do have also a good one which works fine for me and is very simple.

Pete

Gbpusd (9-3-09)

Another good profit by using this system.

Files:

Hello

Hello. Thanks for this system. Now I have to test it... Fana (Czech republic).

coloful jumble

lookat that messy chart. you guys can't seriously be using these charts and systems to make profitable trades. looks like a couple of kids went crazy with some 100 cans of paint.

beppi:
Hi joesmoe,

Thank's for your admission.

Your Setup was only a inspiration for me to make my very safely but very heavy Setups easier to use.

To "Trading for a Living" along the prices line is no easy solution in this world.

To be a successful Trader you have to make your own rules that works only for your own psychology.

Use the Setup on a Demo, look what works for you and make your own rules.

The explanation of the "WATL" indicator is the "wati.rar" file.

Here is a new version of my Setup with implemented "Tick-Smoother",

"DayBreakout" and (inspirated from "Yard-Stick-System" at this forum) adjusted "StopATR Auto" for better entrances and exits.

Happy success from Germany

Ref 123 sr

Okay i have taken a closer look at the system now. The 123 and sr sytem has potential. But how that dude can see thru all those indies on his chart is a miracle.