Making a point....

Are there any traders out there that is very profitable in trading? I would like all your signals sent to me as soon as you will enter in a trade because I am so damn lazy to do any work on my own to make money. I want to live off of others being the leech I am.

I am too lazy to learn Metatrader so I will ask where I should put the indicator or the expert. Where should I put these files? I have put everything where you told me to, but why it does not work? Oh, I didn't know I had to compile it or restart MT.

I just joined this thread, where do I find the indicators and rules to this system? I don't have the time to read all these pages to find it, I want someone to hand it over to me on a silver platter. How do you use this indicator? I don't want to read through this thread to see how it is used.

Show me your statement for this system. I don't want to test anything, and it better work as your statement shows else I will trash you and your system on this forum.

I used your indicator, why didn't you tell me it does not work or it repaints the past? I will trash you on this thread so everyone will know you provide a bad indicator.

The point is this....

I am a newbie, do your homework, read the documentation, and learn....

There's no excuse....

et_phonehome_2:
Are there any traders out there that is very profitable in trading? I would like all your signals sent to me as soon as you will enter in a trade because I am so damn lazy to do any work on my own to make money. I want to live off of others being the leech I am.

I am too lazy to learn Metatrader so I will ask where I should put the indicator or the expert. Where should I put these files? I have put everything where you told me to, but why it does not work? Oh, I didn't know I had to compile it or restart MT.

I just joined this thread, where do I find the indicators and rules to this system? I don't have the time to read all these pages to find it, I want someone to hand it over to me on a silver platter. How do you use this indicator? I don't want to read through this thread to see how it is used.

Show me your statement for this system. I don't want to test anything, and it better work as your statement shows else I will trash you and your system on this forum.

I used your indicator, why didn't you tell me it does not work or it repaints the past? I will trash you on this thread so everyone will know you provide a bad indicator.

The point is this....

I am a newbie, do your homework, read the documentation, and learn....

There's no excuse....

You forgot the rest of the story.

Newbie with two posts:

Someone said EA is on first post, wheres that?

What settings are you useing?

Which Time frame?

Did you test it on the USD/JPY Currency pair?

Back test shows big $$$$, but what is 10% quality mean?

Do you have to sit there and watch the monitor all night with this EA?

Wheres the little green arrows?

Can I use this on a standard account with 200$ balance and make the same as you?

O, what does mean, margin call?

Now I am very good trader with the best EA I call it "StealYours.mq4".

Can you be so kind to answer me one more?

Is the Commercial Section of this forum a good place to sell my new EA?

Or is it better to go to eBay for better $$$$$?

Page 2

The CockeyedCowboy

[as a side note] new digital say they may be starting private rooms so people can work with out all this.

cockeyedcowboy:
You forgot the rest of the story.

Page 2

The CockeyedCowboy

[as a side note] new digital say they may be starting private rooms so people can work with out all this.

Umm, I just need you to mail me half of your profits k thx bye

But really, that does suck having private rooms. I didnt know jack about forex 6 months ago. I found a couple forums and began to read and read and read, everything I could get my hands on. Started from the beginning (usually) and finished the thread. Now occasionally I had a stoooopid question or missed some info but generally it was all there. And even now I still miss things. But why would anyone in their right mind put their money on the line with 5 minutes of info and some indicators or an EA?

I hate to see private rooms because i dont post much but read TONS. I feel like I would miss out on a lot. it is a shame a few lazy asshats would ruin this. I do like it when people edit the first post to keep it up to date, but i now have a grip and can usually get it from there. i dont know if that would help or hurt as the lazy would read the first post and just ask everything without reading.

I just dont have an answer.

cockeyedcowboy:

I agree with the sentiment of this thread, but when it all becomes private, it's not really the forex-tsd forums anymore is it?

The thing that worries me here is that everybody seems to have missed the point, everybody is expending so much energy on finding indicators or combinations of indicators, 100's of threads & not one person has come up with the magic combination which gives a long term positive expectancy. But it seems this sort of activity attracts the sort of person which is being parodied in this thread. You can go to other forums where they discuss boring s**t like risk management, you won't find a single 'give me your ea' wenie in sight.

C.E.O.:
Umm, I just need you to mail me half of your profits k thx bye

But really, that does suck having private rooms. I didnt know jack about forex 6 months ago. I found a couple forums and began to read and read and read, everything I could get my hands on. Started from the beginning (usually) and finished the thread. Now occasionally I had a stoooopid question or missed some info but generally it was all there. And even now I still miss things. But why would anyone in their right mind put their money on the line with 5 minutes of info and some indicators or an EA?

I hate to see private rooms because i dont post much but read TONS. I feel like I would miss out on a lot. it is a shame a few lazy asshats would ruin this. I do like it when people edit the first post to keep it up to date, but i now have a grip and can usually get it from there. i dont know if that would help or hurt as the lazy would read the first post and just ask everything without reading.

I just dont have an answer.

Simi private rooms would be nice were only the invited can belong and post. Others would have the ability to read the thread. That way people can still learn and others can work.

We all must learn the hard way, there are no shortcuts....

Everyone at one time or another was a total newbie bar none. Newbies come in all flavors and if a newbie acts a certain way as a newbie trader odds are that they probably act the same way as a newbie-whatever else.

Craig:
I agree with the sentiment of this thread, but when it all becomes private, it's not really the forex-tsd forums anymore is it?

The thing that worries me here is that everybody seems to have missed the point, everybody is expending so much energy on finding indicators or combinations of indicators, 100's of threads & not one person has come up with the magic combination which gives a long term positive expectancy. But it seems this sort of activity attracts the sort of person which is being parodied in this thread. You can go to other forums where they discuss boring s**t like risk management, you won't find a single 'give me your ea' wenie in sight.

The only reason I come to forums is to read, dont watch tv or listen to stareos, hell dont even own a tv or stareo. I like, reading things that make you think. as for the boring stuff like programing, well that is much the way this forum started. Risk management, position sizing is were its at. a long with a good dose of maket analysis. You state that everyone wants the right combination of indicators for a long term positive expectancy? Well the trouth be told, none will work 100 percent of the time due to differeing market condistions and the only thing that will save you is the boring stuff. The stuff no one wants to talk about. Now ask your self why 90% fail. As for the rooms well I kind'a like green, yes green curtains would be nice.

The CockeyedCowboy

Let's develop a system with red light - green light. The logic will be simple, randomly generate a number between 1 and 100, if less than 50 - go short, over 50 - go long, on 50 - stay out. We have a 50/50 chance to be on the right side of the road to riches.

How many do you think actually go read documentation or experiment with MT even if new to its platform? How many do you think will go to the newbie forum for information? I want the short cut to riches, couldn't care less about how to use it, just give me the inside secrets.... I think that is what most is looking for so its why they are in forex in the first place - maybe my misconception....

et_phonehome_2:

Let's develop a system with red light - green light. The logic will be simple, randomly generate a number between 1 and 100, if less than 50 - go short, over 50 - go long, on 50 - stay out. We have a 50/50 chance to be on the right side of the road to riches.

The funny thing ET. I can make a profitable system out of your entry rules. That is if I can pick which currency pair to use and in which market conditions I will apply them too. Think rangeing and with the right combination of SL and TP stops you will have a winner. I am working on it right now. Can you direct me to the little room?

The CockeyedCowboy

I'd rather give advice to a new trader seeking help then read garbage posted by ignorant stains like cockeyedcowboy.

Reason: