100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 83

MP6140 I opened your very own thread.

MP6140,

Here I helped you out. Your fans can now listen to what you have to say over there. You can put what ever you want up. You can help whom ever you want.

Take everything you have to say over here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Everyone who comes on this thread who sees everything you wrote will go over there.

I hope you will go.

JS

Questions

Okay now that I have my thread and MP6140 has his own thread I can come back.

If you have a question for him go to his thread.

If you have a question for me you can put it here in this thread.

So anyone have any questions for me? Id love to get the thread back to normal.

Thanks,

JS

Very Nice

I like the way your thinking JS, good for you.

I may have missed it but, what are the diff. colored lines on the KG S/R and do you use it or another S/R indie?

BlueWhale:
I like the way your thinking JS, good for you. I may have missed it but, what are the diff. colored lines on the KG S/R and do you use it or another S/R indie?

BlueWhale,

Thanks for being the first to ask a question.

Go to the very first thread were this was started. I have three different trades that I have shared with this thread.

Please indicate what trade you are wanting and answer on. I'm not sure that I understand your question.

The colors on the S/R are not important. You can use what ever colors you want. As far as do I use any more S/Rindie I don't.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

JS

Ok

I apologize, I knew there are 3 diff. versions. My question was regarding the first TSU. I got the KG S/R indie from the files and it contains multiple colors. I know they are for diff. time frames however, I didn't know which represented what time frame. No biggie, I will just look at the regular S/R.

joesmoe:
Hi fellow traders.

Trade set up #1

Mac D S/R TSU:

Rules:

Mac D 11,12,11 crosses 0.00 either Direction.

Next wait tell Price crosses S&R

Finally on 1m chart make sure price is above for long and below for short the 100 Sma

If it is then take the trade.

I have a trading set up that works in every time frame and on every pair. I'm gong to include a picture of the 2 indicators that I use. TRO's/MP's Support and Resistance, & Mac D 11,12,11, I added one more Indicator for Easier Entry 100 SMA. ( This is not on the templete you will need to add it.) It's very simple, very profitable, and you will notice that we tend to make things very difficult. Don't be fooled into thinking you need anymore then this.

I added one more Indicator for Easier Entry 100 SMA. ( This is not on the templete you will need to add it.)

With money management and knowing when to exit you will be winning more trades then any other time you have ever traded.

Please demo first before going live.

Question to you all after looking at this picture with just the 2 indicators what do you see? It should become obvious right away.

JoeSmoe

We have 3 TSU's now in this thread. See Posts below.

(Trade set up #2) The Mac D Reverse TSU: Thread #36

(Trade set up #3) The 3 ADX TSU: Thread #358

JoeSmoe

bro JoeSmoe can you attach this ind without zipfile? i have a problem with zipfiles..it can`t open after download.. thanks for sharing, hope you can help

fairose:
bro JoeSmoe can you attach this ind without zipfile? i have a problem with zipfiles..it can`t open after download.. thanks for sharing, hope you can help

fairose,

Here you go. Hope that helps.

JS

@joesmoe

hey, JS, PMed you.

I PMed to you too. Like four times...

juchu:
I PMed to you too. Like four times...

Me?! Hope note for that would show a problem with TSD`s notifications...

Reason: