Elite indicators :) - page 436

ValeoFX

They are completely different calculation wise. Aplying that calculation (of the composite RSI) to dtosc would make dtosc a composite rsi. I am afraid that it can not be done

ValeoFX:
Mladen,

Do you think it would be possible to give the #DTosc the same treatment as the "Composite RSi" in order to "speed it up"?

Rather intrigued by this new concept of yours.

Best regards.

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX They are completely different calculation wise. Aplying that calculation (of the composite RSI) to dtosc would make dtosc a composite rsi. I am afraid that it can not be done

==========

I understand; many thanks for the speedy reply.

Wishing you a great weekend.

Market Open - Sessions as horizontal lines

Hello mladen,

thank you for your fast answer.

I understand that it is too complicated installing automatic changes for daylight saving times.

This point not important to me; it can also be done by simply changing hours by hand.

(Just for your info: ver. 1.02 doesn't show on 1m, and although all parameters are set, it only

plots the HongKong market on my MT).

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that it is not what I'm looking for.

What I'm looking for is that the market-opening times are plotted as horizontal lines. I mean, that the indicator plots a horizontal line (different colour for each market) starting at the open until

each marketclose.

So, ver. 1.01 works fine, I just want the lines changed from vertikal to horizontal.

Is that possible ?

Thanks

derfel

derfel

If you are looking for horizontal lines, it seems that you are looking for market sesions (hours) indicator not for market open indicator (since the one you posted only marks the beginning of some session or event it needs only one time point, horizontal line would require an end time to in order not to extend it all the way to the future). Did you look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

Maybe there you can find what you need

derfel:
Hello mladen,

thank you for your fast answer.

I understand that it is too complicated installing automatic changes for daylight saving times.

This point not important to me; it can also be done by simply changing hours by hand.

(Just for your info: ver. 1.02 doesn't show on 1m, and although all parameters are set, it only

plots the HongKong market on my MT).

Anyway, I'm sorry to say that it is not what I'm looking for.

What I'm looking for is that the market-opening times are plotted as horizontal lines. I mean, that the indicator plots a horizontal line (different colour for each market) starting at the open until

each marketclose.

So, ver. 1.01 works fine, I just want the lines changed from vertikal to horizontal.

Is that possible ?

Thanks

derfel

Market Open - Sessions as horizontal lines

thanks very much mladen.

I will check again.

thank you

derfel

Can you bee a bit more specific?

Boxter:
Hi mladen, you implemented a very interesting t3 bands and t3 deviation indi where I can't find the threat link anymore. Nevertheless It would be great if you could also implement a t3 MTF Squeeze indi based on the t3 bands indi. Thanks

Need some help plse

Good morning Mladen,

This is not intended to disturb your weekend, but a request to have the "RSi TM smoothed nrp" given an additional "DOTTED" appearance for every bar/candle on the respective TFs, please. I attach a pic. for you where I over-layed 2, one being our attempt in getting it done, but we failed in the sense that I cannot run it set to 3-RSi for some strange reason.

And while you are "at it", please also add a divergence option if you don't mind.

Hope this meets with your kind approval.

Thanking you in advance.

Regression Channel

Mladen, I downloaded a "Regression Channel.mq4" from you and sadly I did not put the reference Thread number to it. (I found the referenced Thread No. @ Page 408 #4072) This one I like the fact that one can select Hi/Lo too, but would there be any sense to make it Tr.Env. type? I guess not as we need to see when the price goes beyond the Line, right?

What I need to know please, is whether the "Calculating Mode" (set to 0 ) should be read as 0 = SMA and 1 = EMA, etc. or is this what you meant by saying that it is sometimes called LSMA?

I read an interesting article by Richard L. Muehlberg on trading the Regression Channels and he mentions using an 11-day period on one of his charts and 9 on another and both showed absolute "indications" of when to trade. Is it possible to get such an addition or not? You may have information that could negate the need for settings such as those mentioned above in which case I would like to hear about them, plse.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards.

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

In regression channel, calculating mode refers to what prices will it use in calculation and what kind of a channel it will make.

mode 0 -> uses the "classical" calculation : close for regression line and close is used for deviations calculation

mode 1 -> uses high for one regression line and low for another regression line. Deviations are also calculated using high and low

mode 2 -> uses close for regression line and high and low for deviations.

modes 1 and 2 are asymmetrical : upper part of the channel is calculated using high price and lower is calculated low price so they do not (and almost never are) have to be the same (in distance from regression line) at all. Frankly, I like the mode 1 the best (that chart is one of the usual ones I have : regardless of the recalculating nature of regression channel, I find it helpful in my trading)

As of days : here is a version that will translate the number of days you want to use into bars (set the daysCalculation to true and set the daysNumber to desired number of days). It will work that way for time frames less than or equal to daily time frame. For weekly and monthly charts it will use the bars parameter instead regardless of the daysCalculation setting). Here is an 11 day example of a regression channel (mode 1 : highs and lows for all)

====================

Hey "youngman" you are suppose to have a quiet weekend?

Thank you so much for the explanation; as always precise and to the point. Much appreciated.

Also for the indicator; deeply indebted to you.

Best regards.

Stochastic Volatility

Hi Mladen,

I have not had time to evaluate your "Stochastic Volatility" indicator, as much as I like both concepts and so today I was looking at it. I show you a picture here for reference.

What surprises me is that it does not show the Dots in the TOP section in o/bought? Is there an improved version perhaps or is it meant to be like this? I can hardly believe me asking this question.

Thanks very much for your reply.

Files:
Reason: