_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 158

No idea how to attach things here. But it is the EA from post 1.

Really need this to trade on other pairs

I really look forward to your results. We need this to be programed to work on some pairs with smaller spread during the trading day.

white_goodman:
im testing with about 6 pair atm... eurgbp,eurusd, usdchf, eurchf, audcad, audnzd

if you look over a 7 year history these pairs have the least one day movements in pips (high to low), the audnzd and audcad generally bounce around all day in a range (however large spreads)

if you could restrict the EA's use to only work when price is within a 60-80pip (30-40 above and blelow) range from a moving average it could ensure the EA only worked when price is ranging... i may be totally worng here however...

could someone explain to me the signals and how this EA opens trades etc (what to look for on the chart) as id be able to contribute better, as the other EA i use live draws some similarities to this method...

Don't waste your time on scalping right now!

Everyone stop scalping! The days of profitable scalping the eurgbp during the Asian session are over unless our global econimy improves and it is less volatile which I don't see happening anytime soon. If you got into scalping for the first time after December 2008 just consider it bad timing. Prior to then the average range was 20-35 pips during the Asian session. Not this scalper, not mine and not anyone which has one using a take profit of only 4-10 with a stop loss of 15-40 will work right now!!! Today eurgbp made another big fat UGLY move up of 55 pips during the Asian session! There has not been a consistent profitable week which it stayed within range of 20-35 pips for over a month now. Timing is everything, and right now it is the wrong time to scalp unless you want to LOSE.

alpine4133:
I really look forward to your results. We need this to be programed to work on some pairs with smaller spread during the trading day.

well thats the thing someone has to pm me and explain how the current v2b works and how it takes its indicators to open a buy... i cant find a proper explanation, once i know this i can perhaps change the settings etc to suit..

but yeh cant do anything concrete till i know what the EA is taking buy signals off...

and if we can restrict the EA use to only when pairs are ranging we could open this up and make some serious $, because brokers would then have to target all currencies at all times so to speak...

jimer013:
Everyone stop scalping! The days of profitable scalping the eurgbp during the Asian session are over unless our global econimy improves and it is less volatile which I don't see happening anytime soon. If you got into scalping for the first time after December 2008 just consider it bad timing. Prior to then the average range was 20-35 pips during the Asian session. Not this scalper, not mine and not anyone which has one using a take profit of only 4-10 with a stop loss of 15-40 will work right now!!! Today eurgbp made another big fat UGLY move up of 55 pips during the Asian session! There has not been a consistent profitable week which it stayed within range of 20-35 pips for over a month now. Timing is everything, and right now it is the wrong time to scalp unless you want to LOSE.

unless you set the EA to work only when it ranges....

kjjack:
I've been running this EA on my live account (small $$$) for about 2 weeks now during the Asian session. It has consistantly done well, except for the last 2-3 trades of the session, each session, where it posts big losses. These losses basically negate the smaller winning trades throughout the session. Does anyone have any similar experiences with this?

Yes, I had the same experiences last week, that's why I have stopped using this EA due to larger spreads and volatility.

This EA was a big loser today. Wiped out profits from the last two weeks. Right now, the market is just too volatile. It is better to wait until the markets calm down a bit before trying to use this EA. It was a good idea, but it just won't work. Right now, the markets are all going crazy with the world wide recession. It might have to wait a year or two before trying it.

Sorry about that.

holyguy7:
This EA was a big loser today. Wiped out profits from the last two weeks. Right now, the market is just too volatile. It is better to wait until the markets calm down a bit before trying to use this EA. It was a good idea, but it just won't work. Right now, the markets are all going crazy with the world wide recession. It might have to wait a year or two before trying it. Sorry about that.

It will be a wise decision

Would be great if you post your statements also like me ...

regards

MisterFX:
Would be great if you post your statements also like me ... regards

good thing it was only demo...

im not gonna go live with this till i understand what it is and how it works

Reason: