Well working Trading System ! - page 45

All the versions, settings and so on are on the post #20 of this thread. You can see many versions there but I am testing just 2 of them.

By the way, TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA is profitable. See weekly results in pips:

It is image from excel file (see this thread to know where to download weekly updated performance/statements/excel files).

Files:

Trend Envelope v2.4 - Trailing StopLoss

Linuxser,

I have set my parameters on the TEv2.4 as shown in your earlier post as follows:-

TrailingMode to 1 - standard

StopLoss to 45;

TrailingStop to 1

It doesn't seem to trigger the Trailing Stop as per my attached gif. Please have a look at the NZDUSD pairs - 1 trade had moved way past the 45 pips PROFIT margin I had set to trigger the Trailing StopLoss, but it had not move an inch since. It is still sitting on 0.7691 instead of moving up to at least the BOUGHT price of 0.7736.

The 2nd trade no: 26464657, is still sitting on the price of 0.7750 eventho' the PROFIT margin of 45 pips had been hit, to trigger the StopLoss.

Can you explain what is wrong with the settings ?

Thank you.

AK

As I see from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793/page9 :

TrailingMode.

- It may be 0 (TrailingMode = 0): no trailing stop.

- It may be 1: standard trailing stop with pips value.

- It may be 2: traling stop according to TrendEnvelopes_v2 indicator: to use it we need to set TrailingMode=2 and select StopDeviation (deviation from TrendEnvelopes line). this kind of trailing stop (TrailingMode=2) is working on the close bar only.

So, TralingMode = 1 is standard trailing stop with pips value. But as I see you made Traling stop =1 as well (not mode; just ts value). I am not sure that price will be moved by 1 pips from the value ...

May be I am wrong because I am not testing this EA. If I am wrong so sorry.

TE v2.4 - Trailing Mode

Thank you ND.

I have changed the setting of my Demo Account to a Trailing Stop = 0.0, leaving the StopLoss = 45, and the TrailingMode = 1.

So, let's see the result next week, if the setting is the correct one for this type of trading, i.e. open a trade with a StopLoss of 45 pips that will move the Open Trade to the Bought/Sold price ONCE a PROFIT of 45 pips is made, and that it will Trail the profitable trade until the pair reverses the whole stretch of 45 pips.

Regards,

AK

Updated statements for TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA and TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA (using 1 Metatrader).

Please find updated statements for for TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA and TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA.

Updated statements for the Metatrader where 2 EAs are testing:

- TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA (EURUSD, H1, 1 lot size)

and

- TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA (4 pairs, M15).

And please find the statements by pairs (attached).

TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA forward testing results.

I made it from excel file.

TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA closed 245 pips today for EURUSD (by 1 lot size).

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA (4 pairs; M15; 0.1 lot size) closed this week:

+613 pips for EURUSD;

+369 pips for USDCHF;

-202 pips for GBPUSD.

So, it is +1,025 pips for one account were closed this week.

I am testing those 2 EA on one copy of Metatrader:

Updated statements are attached.

All the versions/settings and so on are on post #20 of this thread.

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA.

Results for this week.

+65 pips for EURUSD;

0 for GBPUSD;

0 for USDJPY;

+39 pips for USDCHF.

Updated statements are attached.

All the versions/settings and so on are on post #20 of this thread.

Reason: