_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 155

hmmm hasnt opened any trades this morning (im in Australia) on my demo... i left everything as default..

ill check back in a few hours

thanks for the warning

post accidently duplicated

i got a email back from fxcm mt4 inqury

Thank you for your interest in FXCM. You can find information on opening up a Metatrader4 account here. The typical spread on EUR/GBP is 2.4 and can be as low as .6 Take a look here http://www.fxcm.com/spreads.jsp for more information. The rates stream in from multiple top tier banks and since banks do not fix their spreads, you will notice that our spreads are variable and can widen during volatile market conditions. We have no restrictions on scalping EA's. All trading strategies are welcome.

white_goodman:
hmmm hasnt opened any trades this morning (im in Australia) on my demo... i left everything as default.. ill check back in a few hours

hmm ive applied to eurgbp, eurusd, and eurchf and no trades opened this morning... allow live trading is ticked and everything else is default on demo, indicators and template are correct... am i missing something?

trading Your Lucky during off hours

Has anyone tried to trade this during the off hours to catch some lower spreads?

Hello,

I tried it tonight on an fxopen micro account using a few dollars, spread stayed the same ( 3 pips) but the EA didn't do very well. It had 33 trades all of them losers. I didn't change any options except start and stop hours. Anybody know why it didn't work well tonight?

stevetrader:
Hi ,someone have a real account withTadawulFX?

Do you think is a serious broker?

And also is true ? the spread is fixed.... don't change ???

Thanks you traders

Stefano

now at asian session eurgbp spread 4,last week they are 3 and fix, live acc in tadawul.

trader99:
oh yes be carefull the spread change guys!

i had a live account on tdfx but since i saw that the spread change to 4 or maybe 5?! i 'm looking for an other broker...

see this forum; page 30 & 31;

RECOMMENDED BROKER : TadawulFX - tadawulfx.com - Page 30 - CariGold Forum

RECOMMENDED BROKER : TadawulFX - tadawulfx.com - Page 31 - CariGold Forum

However i found that a lot of people said that it's a scammer...

Finally i discoverded that even if they "allow" scalping ; following this post ; tadawulfx broker

they will disturb your trade if you make too much scalp...spread widening and so on....

so BE CAREFULL with this broker

Tadawul please don't widening again on eurgbp (stop at 4 )please...... .Is there another fix broker in this world? Tired

is there something i should do to get the v2b to work? ive jsut put it into the folders... got no trades for the session and left everything default...

i think i read back pages and pages ago something about the japan session on monday being weird regarding when the FX market opens...

is there any other reason?

Reason: