_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 160

Jalic:
This is a great statement people have to understand this or this just wont work for them I keep reading people saying they had a losing week or lost all my profits in the last 2 weeks (I had nothing but profits) many people here just started trading but have no understanding of the market or when to trade with this style. As for me Ive been trading forex for years now and there is a learning curve that takes time in front of the screen and watching the market this EA/style is not my normal trading type I prefer long term trades but I'm always looking at other ways of trading and found this EA to actually work and to be a lot of fun and use when the time is right. I guess my main point is learn the market and then adjust your trading to what the market is offering

Hi Jalic,

Please could you explain to newbies what are the "right time" , Actually before you run the EA what are the differents points which you follow one by one before that you start EA or not?

i think you 'll help a lot of us if you accept to explain your methodology...

Thnak you

trader99:
Hi Jalic,

Please could you explain to newbies what are the "right time" , Actually before you run the EA what are the differents points which you follow one by one before that you start EA or not?

Thnak you

with this ea you cant look in the future, elliot waves give you a chance in manuell trading.

trader99:
Hi Jalic,

Thnak you

Before I even consider trading with this I make sure the volatility low and it is in or appears to be starting a sidewards trend on a 15 min chart I also want to check that no major announcements are coming during the times I will be trading. I start looking for these conditions at around 2:00PM EST and trade to about 9-10PM EST unless the market conditions changes and we are no longer trending sidewards then I stop trading. Also you make get a minor spike here or there but it does not mean the trend has been broken just watch your charts.

If you pull up a chart and scan backwards you should see the sidewards trends that I am talking about that start around the times I have said. Does it make money on every trade no but it does make a profit which is all we care about.

Also I dont believe in just letting something run and go to sleep I always keep an eye on the charts

misterfx:
try to read this it will help you to understand the ea https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/164/_rdb__ea_guide.pdf

all newbies read this!

white_goodman:
can someone please pm me on how this EA works and how it opens trades off the signals??? i cant trade live when im blind to how it works, and i cant contribute any more unless i know how it works?

This is from funyoo's site:

===

For those who are interested, here is a simplified explanation of the system used in this EA (Your_Lucky_EURGBP_rdb_v1) :

There are two fractals envelopes, one based on M15 period, and another one on H1 period. If the price is located between the two last fractals (up and down) of each envelope (in fact there is only one enabled currently, I will see what happen when we enable the second), then we check the signal. The signal is the price over/under a simple moving average, when the bar closes over : we sell, when the bar closes under : we buy. There is also a time filter. The close is made when there is profit, when the tp or the sl has been reached.

===

cheers,

pock:
EUR/GBP

FX Clearing & Tadawulfx

spread EUR/GBP 3pip

TF15

you have to put the time under your broker....

I checked out the FXclearing. it said there

https://www.fxclearing.ca/eng/services/terms.php

Methodical scalping (picking) is not allowed.

So how have you been treated there in this broker? have you be refused to withdraw money?

MisterFX:
all newbies read this!

that doesnt explain anything, i wass referring to something like casper999's post...

thankyou for all the help....

btw on a side note from testing so far the only one not to lose a trade out of all 6 currencies is..... AUDNZD

Reason: