_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 162

Is this EA working with with brokers that uses 5 digits for example EURUSD...?

Stoploss problem

Hi Abdul

I had some big hits yesterday with the stoplosses going quite a long way further than the 28 and 32 pip default settings. Has this been addressed in the code yet?

Cheers

Mark

duyduy:
Here is my demo statement until today

WOW... very big Drowdown...

I'm sure... Your_Lucky_v2b will perform on the largest number of 42 pips cutloss ...will not be more, if the settings that you use still default...

drawdown may occur when the forward Your_Lucky_v2

designmax:
Hi Abdul

I had some big hits yesterday with the stoplosses going quite a long way further than the 28 and 32 pip default settings. Has this been addressed in the code yet?

Cheers

Mark

I don't get your mean... sorry, it's my limit English Language...

if you use the default setting, AutoRange_SL=TRUE, will result in a flexible range for SL... decrease 4 pips or increase 8 pips of parameters StopLoss = 28 and SL_OutSession = 32...

So, CutLoss will not be more than 42 pips, though with Spike plus Slippage... because there are still any Hard StopLoss for each order...

lewis123:
I have alot about your_lucky EA so I attached it to my chart and everything I do I can't get it to work on metatrader. I have tried it on a live and 3 demo accounts and it hasn't worked?

Please can you help me?!

Thank you

try :

1. Update your Mt4 Terminal (build 220)

2. store all the indicator to the folder C: / ProgramFiles / your Mt4 Terminal / Expert / Indicators

3. store all EA (Expert Advisor) to the folder C: / ProgramFiles / your Mt4 Terminal / Expert

4. store all the templates to the folder C: / ProgramFiles / your Mt4 Terminal / templates

5. apply templates according the instructions in the guide ea. or manually enter the EA you want to use.

6. bla-bla-bla ...

you may need to explain more your problem detailed...

alpine4133:
I really look forward to your results. We need this to be programed to work on some pairs with smaller spread during the trading day.

Hi alpine,

I read some of your email, forgive me cause not had time to respond...

you have a good idea here...

on post 1, I have upload the code for Your_Lucky and Thunder EA's previous versions ...

the script is the basic of the EA that we discussed here ... you can change them any way you want...

let our ideas flow all ...

Stoploss setup

Hi Abdul

If I set the stoploss autorange setting to false, does that mean that would remove the flexibility of the extra 4 or 8 pips loss? I will try setting the autorange to false, and run it for a few more days. The largest loss my demo acc took yesterday was at 0:00hours...sell at 0.9006 and close at 0.9054...which was a loss of 48 pips. I was not aware until you just mentioned it that there was a floating stoploss if I set the autorange feature to true. You have done a great job with this EA Abdul...up until yesterday, the profit was ahead very strongly. It is still well ahead, but I would like to see smaller losses from now on so I will turn the risk settings down a bit. I have been running with risk = 50 on both Thunder and Your Lucky, but have turned the maxtrades down to 2 on each ea. I started this demo just over 2 weeks ago, and the returns to date have been very consistent.

Cheers

Mark

jimer013:
Everyone stop scalping! The days of profitable scalping the eurgbp during the Asian session are over unless our global econimy improves and it is less volatile which I don't see happening anytime soon. If you got into scalping for the first time after December 2008 just consider it bad timing. Prior to then the average range was 20-35 pips during the Asian session. Not this scalper, not mine and not anyone which has one using a take profit of only 4-10 with a stop loss of 15-40 will work right now!!! Today eurgbp made another big fat UGLY move up of 55 pips during the Asian session! There has not been a consistent profitable week which it stayed within range of 20-35 pips for over a month now. Timing is everything, and right now it is the wrong time to scalp unless you want to LOSE.

A good reminder ...

but unfortunately there is no solution ...

do not stop and try to find ... if you seriously and do not want to lose more in this field ...

4rexLady_de:
Any recommendations?

Because I have experienced this quite often now, that after I had made back a bit of my losses, then all the sudden I can be sure to loose again....so I am also looking for another broker than Activtrades.

Good recommandations are very welcome and much appreciated.

Thx,

4rexlady

4rexlady,

why don't you try TadawulFX. they have fixed low spreads and has been working great for my other EA for E/G. So far the broker has been great. But that is for you to determine. FYI, I have been with them for 3 years and has not had any problems.

If you need more info you can PM me.

Thanks

designmax:
Hi Abdul If I set the stoploss autorange setting to false, does that mean that would remove the flexibility of the extra 4 or 8 pips loss? I will try setting the autorange to false, and run it for a few more days. The largest loss my demo acc took yesterday was at 0:00hours...sell at 0.9006 and close at 0.9054...which was a loss of 48 pips. I was not aware until you just mentioned it that there was a floating stoploss if I set the autorange feature to true.

Yaa,,, if you set the Auto_Range_SL=False then your order will have 28 or 32 Hard Stoploss (set Hide_All=false and Hidden_SL=false too)...

designmax:
I have been running with risk = 50 on both Thunder and Your Lucky, but have turned the maxtrades down to 2 on each ea. I started this demo just over 2 weeks ago, and the returns to date have been very consistent.

Cheers

Mark

Don't change MaxTrades to low... in the script, it's very important... if you set to 2, then your Lot's order will increase,

don't you remember the formula of Lots_Optimized?

double GetLots()

{

double lots,MinLots,maxlot,maximlot,LotSize;

LotSize = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_LOTSIZE);

MinLots = NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT),2);

maxlot = NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MAXLOT),2);

if (LotsOptimized==true) lots = NormalizeDouble(((AccountFreeMargin()*Risk)/LotSize)/MaxTrades,GetLotDecimal());

else lots=Lots;

if (lots < MinLots) {lots = MinLots;}

if (MaxLots>0 && MaxLots<maxlot) {maximlot = MaxLots;} else {maximlot=maxlot;}

if (lots > maximlot) {lots = maximlot;}

if(AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(),0,lots)<=0 || GetLastError()==134)

{Print("We have no money.Reduce your Lots! Free Margin = ", AccountFreeMargin());}

return (lots);

}

This is the point :

NormalizeDouble(((AccountFreeMargin()*Risk)/LotSize)/MaxTrades,GetLotDecimal());

Reason: