_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 161

Hi Awangk

Can you please post your set file for the lucky v2b please ?

thanks

flooding in my village for a week, heavy rain throughout the day and often extinguishing electrical energy...

-----------------------------------------------

I have template for next update... but I can only share the template for now... the EA is not ready...

PipGuard:
I don't think Lucky scalps. I'm using Thunder and I don't think it scalps either. We're trading the 5m chart, not the 1m. I've seen trades last 10 min on average..usually a couple of bars...ask anybody. When the trade does last 1 or 2 min that's because of a volatility spike...even swing trading systems will be "scalping" then. Make a demo or live statement then send a copy of it to the broker and ask if it's scalping. I did this with swissnetbroker.com and they said it was not scalping.

good idea... try to send my forward result...

I think if the EA name is Your Lucky EURGBP you should trade only them, for me it has great results with eurgbp,

Regards

trader99:
Hi Jalic,

Please could you explain to newbies what are the "right time" , Actually before you run the EA what are the differents points which you follow one by one before that you start EA or not?

i think you 'll help a lot of us if you accept to explain your methodology...

Thnak you

run backtest with visual mode... apply the templates and watch your chart...

this way you can learn how the EA work...

you can also learn the logic of the previous version of the code in post 1...

Hi Wallander,

you are correct in this case.

I apologize for my late to share this EA here ... coincided with the end of the year where the market is very volatile and many brokers widen their spread.

I hope the one thing that we can take from this EA, is the logic of trading strategy ... it can be applied in the ECN broker that still give a small spreads...

casper999.jp:
This is from funyoo's site:

===

For those who are interested, here is a simplified explanation of the system used in this EA (Your_Lucky_EURGBP_rdb_v1) :

There are two fractals envelopes, one based on M15 period, and another one on H1 period. If the price is located between the two last fractals (up and down) of each envelope (in fact there is only one enabled currently, I will see what happen when we enable the second), then we check the signal. The signal is the price over/under a simple moving average, when the bar closes over : we sell, when the bar closes under : we buy. There is also a time filter. The close is made when there is profit, when the tp or the sl has been reached.

===

cheers,

explanation is simple and very precise ... thanks

it does not change much in the last version...

the most important things we look for, is the filter time trading and expire time for each order...

dagolard:
I have losses too, but they are limited (8% of equity)... and the EA is making approx. 1.5% per day in the Demo. The last 4 weeks I had 2 loosing days around 7%, but a overall profit of 50%. Naturally I have optimized the EA to the actual situation and to my broker... and I stop trading during news and over the weekend. So - if you cannot live with drawdowns, you should not trade.

I believe you are a trader who is very good ...

I Think, This EA Strategy will prevent your Account from the Margin Call, StopLoss / CutLoss strategy is quite a lot in the script...

about 5 rules CutLoss and 3 rules CutProfit...

absolutely, any system will cause Drowdown ...

paromi:
Yes, i think theres no way a EA can win all the time, i still think this is a good EA and i am trying it this week in demo and next week i will open a live account on Alpari UK.

I hope you have been doing a very good optimization to do live trading with brokers that provide over 4 pips spread.

however ... I still worry with the spread applied of Alpari broker...

Reason: