_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 74

dimmy:
hello, how can i get the your_lucky e.a

Read the thread and you will find it!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

i am currently running "your_lucky" o alpari with good results results even during this holiday time.

I also have run it on FXPro and made only 1 trade (winner) this days.

I also have it running on tradeview but it didn't any trade yet. Perhaps due high spreads.

I think it depens a lo of what spreads you have.

These are all Demo accounts. I woul like to run it on Alpari Live (have to open an account) but not sure if it will perfor well as in demo due there higher spreads lately and due execution time on live account. But i will test it.

Thanks _rdb_ for great work. This EA made more trades than fapturbo on alpari demo. however i have to adjuts the time am run it afhthere 22.00 as run it ealyer could probably compromise results due the USA opening marke until 22.00 london time

See attachement.

Files:
trading.jpg  236 kb

Nice dreams

freemenn:
Hello,

i am currently running "your_lucky" o alpari with good results results even during this holiday time.

I also have run it on FXPro and made only 1 trade (winner) this days.

I also have it running on tradeview but it didn't any trade yet. Perhaps due high spreads.

I think it depens a lo of what spreads you have.

These are all Demo accounts. I woul like to run it on Alpari Live (have to open an account) but not sure if it will perfor well as in demo due there higher spreads lately and due execution time on live account. But i will test it.

Thanks _rdb_ for great work. This EA made more trades than fapturbo on alpari demo. however i have to adjuts the time am run it afhthere 22.00 as run it ealyer could probably compromise results due the USA opening marke until 22.00 london time

See attachement.

Hello freemann

during the last 2 weeks the EURGBP chart behaves very very unnormal, and the spread is very high.

Then we have to wait for the EA's updating...

At the moment BE CAREFUL...

yes your'rigth. I think if results are good now they will be even better in normal market conditions.

Need Indicator

I can't get your EA to run.

Says it needs an indicator called MA_AngleZeroSigma

ordiehl:
I can't get your EA to run. Says it needs an indicator called MA_AngleZeroSigma

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

version differences

droslan:
Mine is fine. Try this one instead.

What is the difference between v1 and v1e versions?

What pairs do they work best on?

1 min, 5 mon, 15 min? What time frame should I use?

Wide spread

_rdb_:
I have upload mql code here :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042/page45

I say there, I will stop and continue after new year, but many people still running this EA's although he know sperad is to high.

no Scalper EA will make profit with spread 5 pips because TakeProfit only 5 pips too.

I own a commercial EUR/GBP scalper that was very profitable until the spread expanded. I have a theory ....

Meta Quotes runs their Automated Trading contest for 3 months around now, I wonder if that's why brokers widen the spread? Automated Trading Championship 2008

Good explanation.

Thanks for your contribution

how to set in liteforex... please

hello

hazelj80:
i doubt they would. but i;ve been wrong before! I am a donater myself. i just look forward to seeing the eurjpy EA. i just need one more EA (which would make three profitable ones) to complete my collection for the '09 yr.

hi hazelj80,

I am a day old in this forum, and i will appreciate all the help i can get from this forum. can i benefit form the two profitable e.a you already have?

Reason: