RAS service - page 18

that appears to be exactly what i am seeing happen except atc works in my testing or did work this week for the one signal i tested. thanks for the comment

JanusTrading:
Fellows,

if a signal is sent with RAS EA to a broker, which does not accept a SL and TP placed with the initial order(FXAW BT,Broco, AT,ATC), and the order does have a TP and a SL, the order is not taken.

Very easy , very clear!

Now it is up to the RAS folks to communicate that.

Otherwise many Signals are simply unusable with SPT Brokers.

Janus

Note: All my signals are sent without SL and TP and get modified afterwards.

So my subscribers can trade with all brokers

Fellows,

if a signal is sent with RAS EA to a broker, which does not accept a SL and TP placed with the initial order(FXCM+ BT,Broco, AT,ATC), and the order does have a TP and a SL, the order is not taken.

Very easy , very clear!

Now it is up to the RAS folks to communicate that.

Otherwise many Signals are simply unusable with SPT Brokers.

Janus

Note: All my signals are sent without SL and TP and get modified afterwards.

So my subscribers can trade with all brokers

i have a suggestion for the service. i'm not sure how hard it would be but, it would be good to know if the source (seller) account of a signal was a live or demo account. that way we would know if the seller had "skin in the game".

i don't like that sellers could be experimenting with my real cash and trading recklessly.

i would think the seller EA could report to the RAS servers the type of account the signal is delivered from.

this information should be reported publicly.

its fine if it is a demo account but, that should be forced to be disclosed.

Hi JanusTrading,

I did not have this error with Broco Investor Metatrader. So, it may be the problem with 1 broker only, or it is something with sl/ts/tp to be more than 15 pips for broker and vendor is sending 10 for example.

Hi bshoe24,

I reported your problem to the developers and also the suggestion about real/demo accounts. I sent PM to you with my email so it may be good if you will send RAS log files to the email.

ND,

why make easy things complicated!

RAS signals, which do not sent TP and SL with the order, will work on SPT brokers.

Your given example to try a Signal like Envelope 2.14, which places Buy+Sell stop orders is exactly wrong, because it does not adress the problem.

Also RAS ID 130 has no problem, because orders are sent without TP and SL.

All RAS ID`s which are sending orders with a TP+SL in the initial order can not be traded with SPT Brokers

It will always return the "error130" with "invalid stops".

Solution:

The only solution is to modify the original EA to sent "order" and "stops" in 2 steps.

For me, this is crystal clear.

Janus

Hi JanusTrading,

As I understand - it is only because the differences between minimum ss/tp for some brokers. Some brokers are having 10 points as a minimum, the other one 15 points. This error came from this broker's limitation only.

If you are the seller and placing sl as 12 points and your buyer's Metatrader minimum stop loss should be more than 15 so buyer will have error with exact same writing on the chart as he posted above.

May be I do not understand something so sorry ...

If he will send log file so the developers can look at this more deeply for example.

i think the problem is as said above. SL/TP cannot be set in the initial order. it has to be set after the initial order. i don't believe this is an issue of the SL requested being too tight. i originally was testing a breakout system and the SL requested should have been plenty wide.

i will send logs anyway

RAS Service - Multiple Accounts

Hi,

I've just started using the RAS Service, and it made a successful trade last night - I'm wondering if I can run this on 2 of my MT4 accounts? I have one MT4 account that is my 'low risk', and one MT4 account which is higher risk.

I want to run the same signal on both my MT4 accounts, but with the high risk account have the buyer_lots_multiplier set to a higher factor.

Will this work?

Thanks

Fox

cr_redfox:
Hi,

I've just started using the RAS Service, and it made a successful trade last night - I'm wondering if I can run this on 2 of my MT4 accounts? I have one MT4 account that is my 'low risk', and one MT4 account which is higher risk.

I want to run the same signal on both my MT4 accounts, but with the high risk account have the buyer_lots_multiplier set to a higher factor.

Will this work?

Thanks

Fox

Sure. It should work smoothly. Just take care to setup two different figures with buyer_install_version

Hello!

I started to test the RAS service and opened a demo account on Alpari UK with Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf subscribed.

I have some questions:

1- Yesterday night it had 3x0.01lots opened buy in the range of 1.297x.

This morning it had only 2.

I cheched the Account History and there is no closed order between yesterday night and today morning.

Mysteriously the opened order just disappeared...

Is this normal?

2- In the Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf stats, on advanced stats, updated 2009-04-23 12:02:37 has Maximum Consecutive Losses 2 but since I've started testing I have had 6 consecutive losses.

Is there a reason?

3- What are the requesits for a Signal to be aproved by you?

I can see that there are signals that have terrible MM and/or massive losses that are approved.

4- Congratulations on this great forum and hope to be able to use your RAS whit success wile learning whit you.

Crome

PS: How can I attach an image whit the real size?

Files:
Reason: