RAS service - page 15

questions on RAS

I subscribed to a few free signals vendor but do not know the trades

are from which vendor.

how to check this out ?

on the same broker mt4 , can i open 3 charts and attached the RAS to

3 charts, each of them subscribed to one vendor ?

but changes must i make in the RAS EA input in this case ?

Look at this post at the end: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168/page2

It means: buyer_install_version MUST BE UNIQUE number started from 1.

For example:

1 chart with RAS EA with buyer_install_version = 1

second chart with RAS EA with buyer_install_version = 2

and 3rd chart with buyer_install_version = 3.

In this case it works.

And buyer_opt_filter_signal should be different ID numbers for 3 charts.

For example you subscribed to ID 12, ID 123 and ID 1234.

So, 1st chart: buyer_opt_filter_signal = 12

Second chart: buyer_opt_filter_signal = 123

3rd chart: buyer_opt_filter_signal = 1234.

In this case you can set lot multiplier for every ID.

How to know which one for which one?

Which trade from which signal ID?

Switch comments on in Metatrader.

For example:

thanks for the replies. i did read the instructions and i thought i read i could leave the ID blank and receive all the subscribed systems to one buyer EA on one chart. if that is not true i will enter the systems each on a seperate buyer EA on a seperate chart. I'll test it and see if it solves the problem.

newdigital:
Hi bshoe24,

If you are the buyers so you must write here buyer_opt_filter_signal the ID you subscribed to.

If you are the seller so you must fill this seller_rentasignal_id.

From your settings I understand that:

- you are not selling any signals (no any trades are transferring frokm you to RAS)

and

- you are not buying any signal (no any trades are transferring from RAS to your Metatrader).

To use RAS you should be buyer or seller.

Read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

It is true. In this way you can receive all the subscribed systems to one buyer EA on one chart. Thant's right.

But:

1025 accessing to the same account from multiple locations

means that you install more than 1 RAS EA ... so in this case, if buyer_opt_filter_signal must be some number (unique nin-repeated ID number).\

If you have 1 RAS EA only so you can leave it blank to receive all the subscribed systems to one RAS EA.

So,

- close your second chart with second RAS EA

or

- or change buyer_opt_filter_signal from blank to some numbers.

i swear i am pretty sure i only had it on one chart but, i moved my RAS buyer demo to my vps to try it on market open today. i explicitly entered the ID this time so hopefully the problem disappears. thanks

newdigital:
It is true. In this way you can receive all the subscribed systems to one buyer EA on one chart. Thant's right.

But:

means that you install more than 1 RAS EA ... so in this case, if buyer_opt_filter_signal must be some number (unique nin-repeated ID number).\

If you have 1 RAS EA only so you can leave it blank to receive all the subscribed systems to one RAS EA.

So,

or

newdigital:

But:

So,

or

Is it possible to get the signals at multiple locations such as in the case where you subscribe to 1 signal service and want the signals to go to charts on 3 different metatrader broker accounts? If so how? Or is it meant for one subscription to be limited to one account only?

Using the RAS EA with defaults of buyer install version = 1 and buyer opt filter = blank, I continue to get the "1025 accessing to same account from multiple locations" error message on 2 of the platforms.

Thanks

saintmo:
Using the RAS EA with defaults of buyer install version = 1 and buyer opt filter = blank, I continue to get the "1025 accessing to same account from multiple locations" error message on 2 of the platforms. Thanks

As I undrstand: it is impossible to trade same signals on 2 platform. It is what I understood abour how it was programmed. Or use old version of RAS EA: I am still using 1.16.

newdigital:
As I undrstand: it is impossible to trade same signals on 2 platform. It is what I understood abour how it was programmed. Or use old version of RAS EA: I am still using 1.16.

OK, thanks. How or where do I get old version of RAS?

I am not sure about 1.16 ... because I am more seller thab buyer (elite section signals).

Go to this page and you see email: so send your email to me and I will reply with 1.16.

A different question and example:

In order to use 2 different signals, each one going to a different broker platform (versus the same signal going to different broker platforms), must I subscribe to the 2 different signals using different user names and different email addresses?

Or is there a way to do this using the same user name and email? If so, could you please explain how?

Thanks

Reason: