RAS service - page 16

I did not try it sorry ...

Try on demo first.

If not working using one RAS username so use buyer_install_version = 1 for one Metatrader with 1 ID and buyer_install_version = 2 for the second Metarrader with second ID.

newdigital:
I did not try it sorry ...

Try on demo first.

If not working using one RAS username so use buyer_install_version = 1 for one Metatrader with 1 ID and buyer_install_version = 2 for the second Metarrader with second ID.

Thanks, I will give it a shot.

i am still having the accessing the same account from multiple locations errors.

i have tried adding a signal id (instead of blank) and changing my buyer install version. neither seems to remedy the problem. i don't have any other RAS setups configured anywhere. i'd love to be a customer but, its hard to when the system isn't allowing me to be.

here is my set file

rentasignal_username=bshoe24

rentasignal_password_key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

timeout=20

buyer=1

power_on=1

show_error_as_alert=1

buyer_lots_multiplier=0.50000000

buyer_lots_max_per_trade=5.00000000

buyer_opt_filter_signal=580

buyer_install_version=2

seller_rentasignal_id=0

seller_opt_filter_magic_number=

seller_opt_filter_comment=

use_working_time_limitation=0

working_time_StartHour=7

working_time_StartMinute=0

working_time_EndHour=16

working_time_EndMinute=0

As I see: you are subscribed to ID 580.

may be you are having the other Metatrader somewhere?

Because I am a vendor on behalf of elite section (free signals for elite members) for the about 50 signals. And I am a buyer as well. No any problem at all.

And ID 580 ... as I see - it is the about 45 buyers ... so you are not alone there with 580.

You should have some other Metatrader somewhere ... or change buyer_install_version to 1 if you have 1 RAS EA attached to 1 chart in Metatrader.

i also just tried moving my metatrader to another computer next to me and running it from there with buyer install version 99 and then next 55 (just a couple random numbers) and it did the same thing except on the 2nd computer it looked like it was working for about 2 seconds right off and 1 order triggered but, then about 2 seconds later it gave the multiple locations accesses error. i shutdown the metatrader on the first machine prior to trying all this by the way.

is there perhaps some kind of problem with the code that detects the 1025 message?

i'd really like to resolve this problem

This message came only if the have some other Metatrader installation with same account somewhere ... try to remember - may be you have VPS ... or you have 2 RAS EAs with buyer_install_version=1?

buyer_install_version should be started with 1 and than 2 and so on.

If you can not solve it so send RAS log file with the settings to my RAS email Help | Rent a Signal

RAS log file is located in files folder (excel format - you should have several files). Just zip it with winrar https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page11 and email. And I will resent it to the developers and they will tell exactly about what the problem is.

newdigital:
As I see: you are subscribed to ID 580.

may be you are having the other Metatrader somewhere?

Because I am a vendor on behalf of elite section (free signals for elite members) for the about 50 signals. And I am a buyer as well. No any problem at all.

And ID 580 ... as I see - it is the about 45 buyers ... so you are not alone there with 580.

You should have some other Metatrader somewhere ... or change buyer_install_version to 1 if you have 1 RAS EA attached to 1 chart in Metatrader.

it must be something to do with my cfg of my home computers because i moved it to my vps and it seemed to startup. i'll come back to this thread if it isn't fixed. thanks

There is something with vps ... I had this problem (not with RAS) many months ago: I opened remote desktop and connected and it was suddenly disappeared ... than I open it once again and connected but this "second" one did not have any Metarraders ... so I opened Metatrader. As a results: I had 2 connections with vps with same metatraders and I was surprised why all the trades were doubled.

And I fixed it only when I restarted my home computer.

newdigital:
There is something with vps ... I had this problem (not with RAS) many months ago: I opened remote desktop and connected and it was suddenly disappeared ... than I open it once again and connected but this "second" one did not have any Metarraders ... so I opened Metatrader. As a results: I had 2 connections with vps with same metatraders and I was surprised why all the trades were doubled. And I fixed it only when I restarted my home computer.

to my best knowledge if you login to your vps not in a console mode a new session is opened, not concerning your old session. a more detailed explanation is on ck's manual guide how to install mt4 on your vps, its is on this forum: "ea on remote servers?"

Yes, I have this manual. I just replied to bshoe24.

Reason: