RAS service - page 19

Strange... the opened remaining 2x0.01lots hit the TP, disappeared and are not listed in the Account History...

But the balance has been updated from 205 to 225...

Very strange...

Files:
strange.jpg  41 kb

download error

>>>If it is error so download new 1.26 version of the EA

NW :

i download new 1.26 version of the RAS EA but still have popup messages appearing non-stop in my mt4 trader

happyfx

1- Yesterday night it had 3x0.01lots opened buy in the range of 1.297x.

This morning it had only 2.

I cheched the Account History and there is no closed order between yesterday night and today morning.

Mysteriously the opened order just disappeared...

That's impossible.

Sort the trades click on Time:

2- In the Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf stats, on advanced stats, updated 2009-04-23 12:02:37 has Maximum Consecutive Losses 2 but since I've started testing I have had 6 consecutive losses.

It is 2.

Just sort the trades by time to have according to the order.

And I attached the statements: as you can see - it was 3 in last year and since I attached EA to the RAS - it was 2 only.

Sort by Time in account history.

3- What are the requesits for a Signal to be aproved by you? I can see that there are signals that have terrible MM and/or massive losses that are approved.

which ones?

no one will use the signals with massive losses.

By the way, you can say about IDs number ... if it is the signals which I am doing for elite members so I will reply. If it is some other sellers (not elite section) - they will reply.

PS: How can I attach an image whit the real size?

How did you receive this size?

I do not know sorry.

Files:

happyfx:
>>>If it is error so download new 1.26 version of the EA

NW :

i download new 1.26 version of the RAS EA but still have popup messages appearing non-stop in my mt4 trader

happyfx

which message?

what is written?

Hello newdigital!

Thanks for the reply.

The mystery was solved! LOL I just ordered the close time and all went just fine, thanks, just working with MT4 a couple off weeks :P.

One remains, our logs just don't match too much...

I will attach them and for your reference the original size of my account image is 919x320pix.

---

About the Aproved Signals with very bad results I must have to search again, but I remember to see signals that had accumulated open losses or major DDs like in crazy martingale were you just need to have hundreds of thousands of $$ to be able to survive.

I love Martingale, but I would not approve a system that inevitably collapses, and it can collapse the minute after you subscribe.

The main question is: what do you demand from a signal provider to approve is system?

----

A suggestion: make the Signals list with a thumb graph just at the side of the Signal name so that we don't have to click the signal-->signal stats to see the graph and then click twice on back-page just to keep on to the search.

It's kinda easy to get lost and very time consumer to make the searches and comparison between the signals.

----

Keep on the good work and hope to see your signals grow in quantity and quality, the best I have found, very clear and not a rip-off.

Janustrader seems to be the best author on the paid signals, very sober, but love to see those crazy RAPER systems too ...

Thank you and Good Work!

Files:

About the Aproved Signals with very bad results I must have to search again, but I remember to see signals that had accumulated open losses or major DDs like in crazy martingale were you just need to have hundreds of thousands of $$ to be able to survive.

I love Martingale, but I would not approve a system that inevitably collapses, and it can collapse the minute after you subscribe.

The main question is: what do you demand from a signal provider to approve is system?

We had some 1 week trading in pending move before approval. For now: every signals (even in pending mode) are visible for subscribers.

For my opinion - every kind of risky trading system (martingale, hedge, MTF and so on) must have the chance to exist. As to martingale, hedge and so on - I made a suggestion from long time ago to move or separate the signals by trading systems - martingale, hedge, classical trading systems and so on. Besides, elite section signals and our forum signals must have the section (home) with RAS as well.

Well. Let's see about what the developers will decide. I am just admin of the forum so I am making the suggestions together with everybody.

Do you know where all martingale/hedge on our forum? It was moved in one section here: Martingale/Average Cost and Hedging - Forex Trading

crazy martingale?

Did you see ID 373 (Aggressive martingale)?

It is our Frank_mod without timefilter https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178485

It is unlimited martingale. Most crazy one.

It is very good for educational purposes.

Especially to compare this EA's performance with and without timefilter (with timefilter - ID 86).

Every system should have the chance to exist. But framework of this existing should be strictly according to the potential risk for the buyers.

Crome:
...About the Aproved Signals with very bad results I must have to search again, but I remember to see signals that had accumulated open losses or major DDs like in crazy martingale were you just need to have hundreds of thousands of $$ to be able to survive....

It is the bug. I looked deeply on few martingale signals: bug with balance/equity imagefor martinmgale signals appeared today. Some vendors reported today as well.

I already re-sent the message to the developers.

Hope it will be fixed soon.

By the way, it is not affected on the performance. Just an image on website only.

Newdigital,

And about the discrepancy between my account history and the log you attached?

Thank You

It was my statement for this EA. It should not be too different from your statement.

The developers are fixing some bugs but it is notr affected on the trades. It is bug on website for dollars calculation for pips (including balance/equity gbraph).

Suggestion for RAS website

Newdigital,

I have a suggestion for RAS web site. I think it might be useful to include # of weeks that a signal is on sale and average # of pips per week signal made during this period.

Consider this example for signal id 644:

Statistics (last calculation on 2009-05-22 17:00:01)

Start trading since 2009-04-08 21:14:10

This week pips 18898

Total pips 59756

This week USD 1894.72

Total USD 5732.65

=====================================

In addition to above statistics:

Total # of weeks: 6 ((44 days since April 8th)/7) (rounded)

Average pips per week: total pips/total # of weeks = 59756/6 = 9959 pips

In my opinion, it would be nice to include this info on signal stats. It will help us to make a better comparison in the long run.

--Yarizona

Files:
stats.jpg  15 kb
Reason: