SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert - page 4

This EA is always good https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383/page52

Links to download are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Files:

Updated statements.

Files:

Hi to all thread members

I started forward testing the 1.21 version on all four majors a few days ago and noticed somethiong strange:

The EA will open the pending buy/sell orders at the correct hour, as long as there are no active orders from the previous day running. But in two cases that there were active orders from the previous day running, when the active order was sell, the ea closed it, and opened new buy pending order only, instead of new buy/sell pending orders.

When the active order was "buy" the EA closed it and opened new sell pending order instead of buy/sell.

Has anyone noticed this? Any comments would be appreciated

Arie

arie keynan:
I started forward testing the 1.21 version on all four majors a few days ago and noticed somethiong strange:

The EA will open the pending buy/sell orders at the correct hour, as long as there are no active orders from the previous day running. But in two cases that there were active orders from the previous day running, when the active order was sell, the ea closed it, and opened new buy pending order only, instead of new buy/sell pending orders.

When the active order was "buy" the EA closed it and opened new sell pending order instead of buy/sell.

Has anyone noticed this? Any comments would be appreciated

Arie

I did not have this error.

This EA will not closing active orders if the orders are not in profit in the moment of closing (midnight). So the orders are closing:

- take profit value;

- stop loss value;

- all profitable orders in the moment of closing (somewhere midnight).

I used this EA with real account together with 2 or 3 EAs more and it was ok.

I think basicly it may be because of bad connection between Metatrader and your broker. Check log files (in Metatrader's log folder) for some messages as "trade contest is busy" or "no connection" or "failed to place sell stop order" and so on.

Files:

Updated statement.

Files:
sbs.htm  442 kb
sbs.gif  6 kb

Optimization of time zone

Hi to all

I am quite new to this forum, and until today it is natural that i took information without having anything to give.

Finally after puttig some of the info to use - I would like to share the results (which are beyond anything I hoped for) and hear your feedbacks.

I started by using the SBS v1.21 but instead of starting it at 0gmt, I tried to determine what is the best hour to start the orders. I used various technics which I will be happy to explain if anyone is interested, and i started running with the following settings:

eur/usd time zone=0gmt

usdjpy time zone = 17gmt (05 gmt also should be good results but i run on 17)

gbpusd time zone = 15gmt

usdchf time zone = 22gmt

I started running the demo with those currencies and in the meantime i optimized settings for eurjpy (0gmt) and gbpjpy (13gmt) and added them to the demo account later on. The results as you see on my demo account is 1000 pips since 22-Feb, and 480 pips on my real account starting from 5th March.

Please let me know what you people think and how we can cooperate in order to follow this through

I am testhign this Ea with the settings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 since May 2006.

H1 timeframe.

The best performer is GBPUSD (by last week +756 pips from the beginning of the testing).

It is very slowly going EA (not trading often i mean).

Results for this week (for 2 and half a day):

EURUSD +26 pips.

GBPUSD with +10 pips.

USDJPY +31 pips.

USDCHF with +147 pips.

This EA is based on breakout.

Files:

Some more trades were closed so please find updated statements for this week.

Files:
sbs.zip  6 kb

Time Settings

If I am using IBFX what should be my time setting for each pair ..can anyone help me please ? I have changed the magic number for all pairs .

Regards

T68

Weekly performance.

Files:
Reason: