Discussion of article "General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 2

thanks, the password was incorrect but not rejected.

Hi,

My problem is: My provider has currency pairs symbol with ".m" at the back. The client terminal MT5 can not detect the similarity of for example : EURUSD and EURUSD.m. I always have a signal sync problem saying cannot find EURUSD or USDCHF ...

BTW, I find MT4 don't have such problem  

Can you please fix this???

hanyuhyhy:

Hi,

My problem is: My provider has currency pairs symbol with ".m" at the back. The client terminal MT5 can not detect the similarity of for example : EURUSD and EURUSD.m. I always have a signal sync problem saying cannot find EURUSD or USDCHF ...

BTW, I find MT4 don't have such problem  

Can you please fix this???

You have to write to ServiceDesk to report such issue.

do I have to let my computer live signal so that I can copy?

or do I have to use a VPS?

ismail77:

apakah saya harus membiarkan computer saya tetap hidup supaya signal bisa saya copy?

atau apakah saya harus menggunakan vps? 

This is an English language forum,  if you wish to post then post in English.

ismail77:

apakah saya harus membiarkan computer saya tetap hidup supaya signal bisa saya copy?

atau apakah saya harus menggunakan vps? 

this has been questioned so many times, the answer is  : YES, you must always online.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8941 

Hello! i I am still trying out the system and learning how to use it. I wanted to know if tax forms will be generated for the end of the year? I wanted to know when I open a real account is the process done one the computer or is it done on the phone?  Does the broker call me or do they contact me through the internet?   I would appreciate any advise anyone has for me thanks!!

Hello when i subscribe to a signal the trades are done automatic on my account do i control the volume of the trade do i control how much money i want to bid? or does the signal control every thing?

1517484:
Hello when i subscribe to a signal the trades are done automatic on my account do i control the volume of the trade do i control how much money i want to bid? or does the signal control every thing?
Did you read the article ?

I have a one question. if I want to be a signal provider. I know one account can create one signal service. after run some of month signal service.

can I delete my signal service and make a new one?

Reason: