RAS service - page 21

och:
Hello,

I am an elite members of Forex-tsd since 10-11-2007, I download the RAS installer, I registered on RAS website using the same login, email adress and Password but on FreeSignal tab I can not find any of Elite section EA in the list. On a post I found a link to one of those EA and I get the following message :

Access denied

This signal is visible for forex-tsd elite members only

You are not authorized to access this page.

Any idea?

Regards,

Olivier

Yes, Linuxser is right.

After editting your account with RAS (write your Forex TSD username and password) so you can go to those 2 links:

Holger | Rent a Signal

martin | Rent a Signal

and all elite section EAs should be there.

In this case it is easy to find.

Rent a Signal

newdigital:
Yes, Linuxser is right.

After editting your account with RAS (write your Forex TSD username and password) so you can go to those 2 links:

Holger | Rent a Signal

martin | Rent a Signal

and all elite section EAs should be there.

In this case it is easy to find.

Thank you very much to Newigital and Linuxuser for the reply,I did not ntice the link Local Settings on RAS Website. Now I have EA elite section .

Regards,

Olivier

I set up eurotrader ea from ras on eurchf and eurgbp onto my alpari demo platform but it always flash "1 order with very different price. 1 order processed." but no trade are taken. And there should be one.. Am i doing something wrong?

GreatYves:
I set up eurotrader ea from ras on eurchf and eurgbp onto my alpari demo platform but it always flash "1 order with very different price. 1 order processed." but no trade are taken. And there should be one.. Am i doing something wrong?

Don't worry about. That letter is for old trades.

Old ID still there

I subscribed to a paid service and before I had a free subscription (same service but paid). The old one is still coming up even though I put the new number in the buyer opt filter signal field. I restarted metatrader and several other things. I am running version RAS 1.29. Thanks

Same ID?

Vendor changed the price from 'free signals' to 'commercial signals' and you unsubscribed from his free signal and subcribed once again to same ID but for money?

May be I did not understand ...

If you are using some signal for free so you can continue using it for free irrespective off - the vendor made it commercial, or not.

Ras id

The free subscription goes away at end of month so I subscribed to paid one. I put only new paid ID in the buyer_opt_filter_signal field but old number comes up on chart. It is still doing trades but not double trades. I just want to make sure the buyer_opt_filter_signal field was working right. Thanks

bertmartin1938:
The free subscription goes away at end of month so I subscribed to paid one. I put only new paid ID in the buyer_opt_filter_signal field but old number comes up on chart. It is still doing trades but not double trades. I just want to make sure the buyer_opt_filter_signal field was working right. Thanks

Did you pay to that signal?

Because If any free signal becomes a paid one and isn't approved you will not receive any signal. Besides, nobody can suscribe to unapproved signals.

Approval Pending

Yes I paid but I guess it's not effective until the 1st of month and approval is still pending. The old free one is good until the end of month. I guess I'll wait and see what happens then, but it doesn't explain why old signal is giving trades when it's number is not in the buyer_opt field. By the way my account is Alpari (US) and they are enforcing new NFA rules already. My RAS service couldn't close any trades and Alpari came up with alert "hedging not allowed". I closed them manually. I will move to non-NFA account.

Thanks, Bert

If you placed in buyer_opt_filter_signal field 12345 so you will trade 1234 only. It is what I know.

To see which ID is trading - switch comments on in metatrader: right mouse click on any place in Terminal window in Metatrader (below) and select Comments and you will see which trade is for which ID.

Reason: