RAS service - page 11

where can you see stats about yourself to see how much pips you made this week/all love the service

For elite section without RAS: see this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416 (it is in different places by posts, excel files in different threads so read 1 or 2 posts just to know where it is this week).

For elite section with RAS: look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179147 (you will need just 1 or 2 posts as well).

Please note: not all the EAs were connected with RAS. So, you will need both thread for now.

why cant i subscribe to yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy ??

redline:

Subscription must be on cancel mode by seller (not allowing subscribers).

hello just one more question can i run the ea with same login at other brokers at same time does it affect???

Pending approval

redline:

His approval is currently pending, but it should be cleared soon.

Read this post on his thread here.

Quick test

redline:
hello just one more question can i run the ea with same login at other brokers at same time does it affect???

I haven't worked on the RAS systems structure, but you could surely do a quick test: simply subscribe to a free signal provider (such as Envelope 2.11 mini) and then attach the EA to both brokers' platforms.

It currently has open limit orders, so if those come up on both platforms I would guess that is an option.

redline:

Hi!

I'm using RAS on two diferent live accounts in two diferent brokers and without anny problem and by the way with VERY GOOD results and i'm using only free signals!!

3 more signals/EAs were connected with RAS today:

- GoldWarrior02b.3a_eurusd TF

ID 500;

- GoldWarrior02b.3a_gbpusd TF

ID 501;

- GoldWarrior02b.3a_usdcad TF

ID 502.

It is well-known Goldwarrior with timefilter.

M15 timeframe.

newdigital:
3 more signals/EAs were connected with RAS today:

- GoldWarrior02b.3a_eurusd TF

ID 500;

- GoldWarrior02b.3a_gbpusd TF

ID 501;

- GoldWarrior02b.3a_usdcad TF

ID 502.

It is well-known Goldwarrior with timefilter.

M15 timeframe.

Hi ND/ Linuxser

I do not seems to be able to locate the above and also that of ID:484 (scalp_net_v1.5). I have registered and had subscibe for one of the RAS already, also need to expand into other offers too.tq

Reason: