RAS service - page 20

Unsubscribe from RAS

Newdigital,

How do I unsubscribe for a signal(Paid one)? I would like to subscribe to another one and cancel the one I am with right now.

Regards,

Riz

You need to use your paypal to unsubscribe from paid signal (do not want to post paypal link in public but I hope that you will find it inside paypal - if not - send PM to me). To unsibscribe from free signal - use unsibscribe button in RAS website.

yeah figured it out and just did that thanks.

Regards,

Riz

Pip2Pip

Where do I find the thread for Pip2Pip signal provider?

Where Do I Find

Where do i find the thread of the following signal providers:

MartinRange - no hedge

MartinRange - A

M-Gale Scalper

MartinRage - A: EURUSD/GBPUSD

MartinRage - other than main ones - no hedge

MartinRange, MartinRage and Martin Normale - no any thread yet.

Thread for M-Gale Scalper is here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Just a suggestion for the RAS

maybe a tab to allow sorting by PROFIT FACTOR/TIME RUNNING

Would be nice

Elite section and RAS

Hello,

I am an elite members of Forex-tsd since 10-11-2007, I download the RAS installer, I registered on RAS website using the same login, email adress and Password but on FreeSignal tab I can not find any of Elite section EA in the list. On a post I found a link to one of those EA and I get the following message :

Access denied

This signal is visible for forex-tsd elite members only

You are not authorized to access this page.

Any idea?

Regards,

Olivier

och:
Hello,

I am an elite members of Forex-tsd since 10-11-2007, I download the RAS installer, I registered on RAS website using the same login, email adress and Password but on FreeSignal tab I can not find any of Elite section EA in the list. On a post I found a link to one of those EA and I get the following message :

Access denied

This signal is visible for forex-tsd elite members only

You are not authorized to access this page.

Any idea?

Regards,

Olivier

Did you write your Forex TSD username and password as follows on Locale Settings...

Files:
capture_1.jpg  25 kb
Reason: