E&A Standard Trading System - page 6

Vladv, the same with me. When it first started, I got a message about Forex factory times being different or something like that. Everything loaded on the template but the news reader. I shut down the platform, reloaded the news indicator & even put on a separate chart with the templates for newsreader & nothing. It is in shown as being on my chart, and DLL is checked, but still nothing.

vladv:
I uploaded all the indicators and the template and all is good except that the economic calendar aka ! IN10TION NewsReader v09.84 lite.ex4 is NOT appearing as it should do, please somebody help me with the settings to make it work.

Drewp, what should the clock settings be on the indicator? I'm with IBFX which is 00:00. Is there some instructions for this on a post somewhere?

"vladv,

You have to load the NewsReader manually for the first time to set up the time. Thats my fault for not mentioning that. When you first loaded everything did Internet Explorer pop up?"

paradoxical,

The message box that you encountered when you first loaded you indicator is where you change your settings so that NewsReader functions properly. Check out this thread for more information.

-DREWP

Hello All,

Here it is, the simple version of my latest attempt to filter my entry points.

Buy Signals:

A blue ADX arrow prints on a white Heiken Ashi candle, the corresponding M5 SSL bar is green or turns green on the next candle (as per the original system), and the blue line is above the red on the AlaskanPipAssassin (what a name!)

Sell Signals:

A red ADX arrow prints on a red Heiken Ashi candle, the corresponding M5 SSL bar is orange or turns orange on the next candle, and the red line is over the blue line on the AlaskanPipAssassin.

Apparently, the AlaskanPipAssassin is the same as the ForexOFFTrend indicator.

The first screen shot is of the "simple" system and the other screen shot is of the system I use.

Let me know what you think .

-DREWP

Pip Assassin

Hi Drew,

Could you post the Pip Assassin - I couldn't find it anywhere! Looks interesting.

Thanks

Pardy

DREWP:
Hello All,

Here it is, the simple version of my latest attempt to filter my entry points.

Buy Signals:

A blue ADX arrow prints on a white Heiken Ashi candle, the corresponding M5 SSL bar is green or turns green on the next candle (as per the original system), and the blue line is above the red on the AlaskanPipAssassin (what a name!)

Sell Signals:

A red ADX arrow prints on a red Heiken Ashi candle, the corresponding M5 SSL bar is orange or turns orange on the next candle, and the red line is over the blue line on the AlaskanPipAssassin.

Apparently, the AlaskanPipAssassin is the same as the ForexOFFTrend indicator.

The first screen shot is of the "simple" system and the other screen shot is of the system I use.

Let me know what you think .

-DREWP

Many thanks to DREWP for helping me with that news indicator!

Thanks for the DigiRSI indicator..

I've been looking for it for a long time..

Later today I'll post a template file and the indicators for the update.

Pardy,

You can find the AlaskanPipAssassin here.

vladv,

No problem. Glad I could help.

V-X569,

I was very happy when I stumbled upon it myself .

-DREWP

Here is the template and the indicators for the EAS Simple.

Enjoy,

-DREWP

I moded ADXcrosses&sound and it may benefit some of you. It doesn't repaint and if you have Sound set to true, a message box pops up as well. Please don't laugh too hard at my programming . Next I'm going to attempt to make it MTF .

-DREWP

Files:
Reason: