E&A Standard Trading System - page 12

MCFly:
Okay,

here it comes. It's a combination of Powerful 1 Min Scalping System (Fx Prime) and your method. Maybe you'll read a bit through the thread. I think you can adjust it for any timeframe you want.

Best regards

Stefan

The problem with your pic is the the Trend CCI is 170 and the Entry is 34, you show it backwards, go back and take on look on F.F. Same way in the Template. But I also see it the same as you posted so something is wrong on that thread shows it both ways.

Iceman19999:
The problem with your pic is the the Trend CCI is 170 and the Entry is 34, you show it backwards, go back and take on look on F.F. Same way in the Template. But I also see it the same as you posted so something is wrong on that thread shows it both ways.

Hi,

i know that CCI 34 and 170 are exchanged in my template. But its only a visual aspect. The rules are still the same. The CCI signals gives you some valuable extra information. The QQE has the same function like the T3 RSI. Both act as filter.

Stefan

Check this out.

Hey everybody,

DREWP here is what I am looking at right now.

I am using the WoodieCCI, a little diff. settings than your using right now, I have removed the Alaskan Pip Assasin indicators and just use the CCI and reg Stoch along with the EAS Signal.

Let me know what you think.

Files:

Repainter

BlueWhale:
Hey DREWP check out this indicator with your system.

This indicator repaints horribly! Unless you have some info on how it's used, I don't see any advantage to it. It will throw an x on one of the bars and then that same x will either jump to another previous bar or disappear completely.

DREWP:
fxbs,

Thank you very much, it looks interesting. You mentioned in an earlier post about modifying the adx to filter everyting out below level 20. I have done some research and I can't seem to find a way to pass that through iCustom. Or do I have to modify the original ADX code ?

-DREWP

something like they did: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177352

Thanks for such a nice system. I read the entire thread, and I think EAS is becoming simpler and more useful each day. Now I'm using the EAS v0.03b and from my understanding the trading rules are :

Entry:

Sell on red arrow

Buy on blue arrow

Exit:

1. APA crossover

or 2. TP reached

Am I correct?

and I've got another question:

What do we do with the consecutive arrows of the same color? If you're creating an EA, I guess we'd better clarify everything, no?

Thanks again and keep up the good work,

nyingtik

Very interesting system. Thanks for all your hard work Drew!

nyingtik,

You are correct. As far as consecutive arrows, on lower time frames the objective is to catch the first arrow in a series the get out on the APA cross or TP.

jturns23,

Thank you very much

Thank you both for your kind words

-DREWP

Nice profit for me.........

Files:
eas_shoot.gif  38 kb

DREWP Thank you! I made over 100 pips today on my demo account. Guess could use the consecutive arrows of same color to add positions?

MACDiesel,

Glad you've made some profit. What's the indicator on the upper right corner of your screen?

Thanks,

nyingtik

Reason: