E&A Standard Trading System - page 10

All up and running

Hello Drew

I have it all up and running on an M5 chart...the signals look very good, when taken in combination with the direction indicated by the MTF Alaskan Pip assassin. What sort of P/L ratio are you achieving now with the system? I will give it a run this month on an M5 chart and see how it goes.

If you need any help with your coding issues, PM me and I will put you onto someone I am working with, who is excellent.

Cheers

Designmax

designmax,

I'm glad you like the indicators . I don't have a profit and loss ratio as of yet. I still can't get the EA to adhere to the rules. It may be a little beyond my limited coding ability.

-DREWP

Hello,

I'm a bit confused. I downloaded your template from awhile back and it has no indicators on it. So I added the indicators from your latest zip file and put them all in my indicator file. Correct? Any of those indicators go into the experts file?

Also the signal arrows I have on my chart, are a mixture of normal arrows and some with circles just below them. It appears the circled arrows are the correct ones. Anyway to eliminate the non circled arrows? Perhaps I loaded one too many files?

And one more question please. Does the AlaskanPipAsassin repaint?

Thx,

Todd

Hello BlueWhale,

That indicator repaint? Seems almost too perfect using just by itself. Enter on the 1st arrow and exit on the last.

And one more question please. Does the AlaskanPipAsassin repaint?

Thx,

Todd

OK, you know I dont know how to say this without being to blunt, but I cant believe that most of the people on here are wanting hand outs not contributing, alot of people help but most dont, if you want to know about the APA if it repaints "go do research"

THANKS

MACDiesel

DREWP:
Todd,

Consider anything but the most recent post obsolete. I have started to put version numbers in an attempt to reduce confusion.

I have posted a template to use with the indicators in post #93. Just put the indicators from post #93 in your Indicators folder and load the template .

Hope this helps,

-DREWP

DREWP but when I load the template, there's no signals (arrows). Just a plain bar chart with the Alaskanpipasassin at the bottom.

thx,

Todd

Todd,

Consider anything but the most recent post obsolete. I have started to put version numbers in an attempt to reduce confusion.

I have posted a template to use with the indicators in post #93. Just put the indicators from post #93 in your Indicators folder and load the template .

Hope this helps,

-DREWP

EDIT: Fixed Template

Ok I just went ahead and added the EAS signals to the chart and it looks fine. Can you please tell me if those signals (circles repaint)?

Thx,

Todd

Todd,

Re-download the template and that should work for you. As far as the APA repainting, in my observations it doesn't seem to. But if you enter on an arrow I don't think it really matters if it repaints . Now the exit may be a different story, but I haven't had any problems with it.

-DREWP

MACDiesel:
OK, you know I dont know how to say this without being to blunt, but I cant believe that most of the people on here are wanting hand outs not contributing, alot of people help but most dont, if you want to know about the APA if it repaints "go do research"

THANKS

MACDiesel

A simple yes or no would have been fine. I've read the thread but must have missed it. I"ll re-read it agian.

And I'm not looking for any hand outs.

Thx,

Todd

Reason: