Pivot indicators - page 24

Pivot point indicator

Hi,

Can someone please help me with Daily pivot point indicator that showing the R/S.

Thank a million.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIVE"

Fx Referee:
Hi,

Can someone please help me with Daily pivot point indicator that showing the R/S.

Thank a million.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIVE"

This thread have a lot of pivot indicators

Need help

Hi..

Can someone help me with this indicator?

It display the S&R data at right side of chart window..

I want it to display at the left side instead..

I've tried to do it myself but i could not..

Files:

This should do as required i have added in 3 levels above below the Open or Pivot. The screenshot below will show you the Pivot setting the Open setting and the line length options, plus the user can alter the line width and line type.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tks. a lot, CJA. Very good to play breaks. Great job (as usual)

Move indicator

V-X569:
Hi..

Can someone help me with this indicator?

It display the S&R data at right side of chart window..

I want it to display at the left side instead..

I've tried to do it myself but i could not..

You can now move the indicator display into any of the corners however be aware that this indicator does have some issues in the code that need to be looked at.

vx_fibpiv_rws_1.mq4

Files:

cja:
You can now move the indicator display into any of the corners however be aware that this indicator does have some issues in the code that need to be looked at. vx_fibpiv_rws_1.mq4

Thanks a lot cja. Yeah, I know the code is not perfect. I am still learning mql. Thanks anyway.

Daily Pivot Points Creation

Hi,

Is there something that I can run inside MT4 that will create the Pivot Points on the chart for me daily with a good amount of accuracy (EA or something)?

Thanks,

kcc

Try this indicator

Files:
dpvot.mq4  5 kb

its2die4:
Hi,

Is there something that I can run inside MT4 that will create the Pivot Points on the chart for me daily with a good amount of accuracy (EA or something)?

Thanks,

kcc

Hope you find what you need on current thread.

Pivot point indicator and values ... what to choose ?

Hello all,

I am completely lost on today's Pivots Point calculation for Eur/USD

My indicator, which draw lines for daily, weekly and monthly pivots is not working properly.

I found pp as 1.2764, r1 as 1.2851, s1 as 1.2677, but my indy is not giving these values ...

Maybe i am wrong in the values ? Maybe the indicator is not working properly ? (i use multiplepivotsV2 and pivot_daily)

Both worked well last week ...

If so, can anybody help with a more reliable indicator please ? I am GMT +1, with a GMT +0 broker

Is the changing time playing a bad trick ? Or the fact we are first monday of November ?

Thanks for any clues,

CilO

Reason: