E&A Standard Trading System - page 11

Todd,

I know the arrows dont repaint. they are based on Non-repainting versions of ADXcrosses.

-DREWP

Thx much for the quick reply DREWP

Todd

BlueWhale:
Hey DREWP check out this indicator with your system.

Blue, what can you tell us about this indy you posted . Does it repaint? Also how long have you used it and any tips on it would be helpful

Thanks

Iceman

Hi,

i hope it's not a stupid question but is it possible to provide an opportunity for the EAS Signals indicator to adjust the timeframe?

Great job.

Stefan

MCFly,

If you have EAS Signals on a M5 chart it uses M5 APA and ADX, and M15 APA and ADX. So if you are on a H1 chart it uses H1 APA and ADX, H4 APA and ADX. Soon I will code an option in the indicator for custom timeframes, but for now it uses the current timeframe and the next highest for calculations.

Hope this helps,

-DREWP

Okay,

i understand. Thanks alot. I'll test a bit arround with additional filters. I let you know when i'll find something useful.

Stefan

Okay,

here it comes. It's a combination of Powerful 1 Min Scalping System (Fx Prime) and your method. Maybe you'll read a bit through the thread. I think you can adjust it for any timeframe you want.

Best regards

Stefan

Files:
ts.gif  25 kb

thought could be useful ADX Filter side Bar overlay

esy to look and see what each solor mean plus there is arrow labels on cursor point)

p.s. also: adx with separare adx & +-di settings: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

fxbs,

Thank you very much, it looks interesting. You mentioned in an earlier post about modifying the adx to filter everyting out below level 20. I have done some research and I can't seem to find a way to pass that through iCustom. Or do I have to modify the original ADX code ?

-DREWP

Im not a programmer but it would be cool if someone could make a BAR style - MTF Alaskanpipassasin for us. Should give a better overview for manual traders.