E&A Standard Trading System - page 3

I must warn the coder dudes that I post incessantly when I get excited about a project...I will try and control myself though...I look forward to an EA and your instructions on what you want me to test...

ES

ElectricSavant,

Thanks for the support! When we have a system developed you will definitely be called upon.

designmax,

Thanks for your interest in the system. If the ssl starts to cross on a bar and the price is fluctuating rapidly, the the ssl will open and cross as well. When this happens I wait for the next bar to print and if the ssl is still crossed, it's a go . My stop loss is set to 10 sometimes 15 depending on market volatility.

-DREWP

DREWP,

No prob...I'm just lookin' for clues at the scene of the crime hehe☺

ES

DREWP:
ElectricSavant, Thanks for the support! When we have a system developed you will definitely be called upon. -DREWP

DREWP:
Hello All,

I have developed a simple trading system that I call the E&A Standard. It works on any currency (I prefer low pip spread currencies for obvious reasons) and any time frame (Though any time frame less than 5M is not recommended). It uses SSL Channels and ADX Crosses. When the Indicators agree for a buy or sell trade, the price movement is usually between 10 and 50 pips, sometimes more, depending on market conditions. Though this is an easy system to trade with, it requires too much "screen time", and would benefit greatly from mechanized entry and exits. This system has no exit points and relies heavily on TP and Trailing Stops. Seeing as how I don't have the adequate skills necessary to code an Expert Advisor, I'm reaching out to the community for some much needed help. The trading system is as follows:

Buy signals:

1.If a blue arrow is indicated and the green line crosses the red line from bottom to top after the arrow is indicated but

before the 3rd bar from the arrow is printed.

2.If the green line crosses the red line from bottom to top and a blue arrow is indicated before the third bar from the cross

is printed.

optional buy:

If the blue arrow is indicated while the green line is above the red line.

Sell signals:

1. If the red arrow is indicated and the red line crosses the green from bottom to top after the arrow is indicated but

before the 3rd bar from the arrow is printed.

2. If the red line crosses the green line from bottom to top and the red arrow is indicated before the third bar from the

cross is printed.

Optional sell:

If the red arrow is indicated while the red line is above the green line.

If someone is generous enough to code this EA, these are the option required to make this EA profitable and risk adverse:

TakeProfit (In Pips)

StopLoss (In Pips)

UseTimer (True/False)

Timer (Time frame in which the EA is allowed to trade. Engaged if UseTimer is set to True. Example: 0600 to 1300)

UseMoneyManagement (True/False)

LotSize (In percent of account equity. Engaged if UseMoneyManagement is set to True)

StaticLotSize (User defined lot size. Engaged if UseMoneyManagement is set to False)

UseTrailingStops (True/False)

TrailingStop (Operates at any user defined target i.e. less than 15 pips. Engages if UseTrailingStops is set to True)

TrailingStopStep (In Pips)

MaxMarginUsed (In percent of account equity)

UseBreakEven (True/False)

BreakEven (Engages at any user defined target)

UseOptionalSignals (Use optional buy/sell signals as described above)

UseOptionalTimer (True/False)

OptionalTimer (Time frame in wich UseOptionalSignals operates. Engaged if UseOptionalSignals is set to true. Example: 0600 to

1300)

MaxOrders (Maximum number of orders that the Expert Advisor can have open at any given time)

MagicNumber

MaxPipSpread (If the pip spread for a given currency is above MaxPipSpread the EA will not enter a trade)

Slippage (In Pips)

AudioAlerts (True/False)

EmailAlerts (True/False)

I hope this system works for you. Any help coding this system is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks In Advance,

DREWP

EDIT:

Thanks to void for the non-repainting version of ADXcrosses

Here you go...please help me to optimize to get the best set file

Files:
adxea.ex4  12 kb

What the hell did T get replaced?

About EA

Hi Ruparaw:) Can you post Mql file or unlock the EA cause I want to use it on live account? Many thanks !

Tnanks

Hey DREWP) Tnank you very much! I will test it

Drew,

Use the non-repainting forex freedom bars attached. Actually, I'm not sure this one will work on H1. But since you're using H1, repainting may not be an issue with it.

Files:

DREWP,

fxbs has mentioned that technically this post has the MTF (So it will show values in regards to timeframe/period rather than simply timeframe): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page163

I didn't know there was a Wave available for MT4, I coded one earlier in the day. Here it is if anyone would like it: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page43#comment_322340

codobro,

Thanks, I understand that it is mtf, I was just wondering If anyone had one set up so that you can see the individual time frames. I saw your post on the "Something Interesting" thread about the RCI "Wave", good work . I just set up 3 EMAs for HLC and save it to a template.

-DREWP

Reason: