E&A Standard Trading System - page 52

To add comments, please log in or register
superzeeshan
superzeeshan  

Hello Drewp please attach the mq4 file..ex4 is not working for me

robp
robp  

Hi Drew, I like working with CRB charts as well. Attached are 30 pip bars. Can you share the settings you're using on the second vasily? I'm assuming the first is default.

Edit: Sorry, not sure why my pic is so big.

Files:
vasily.gif 11 kb
DREWP
DREWP  

robp,

I am experimenting with one Vasily set at 6,12 and the other set to 5,70.

-DREWP

robp
robp  

Thank you.

WaHapon
WaHapon  

Hello everyone. New to this forum. Great set of indicators. One issue, the version of IN10TION Newsreader is outdated. When I try to upload the file it gives me either a webpage link (when I save target as) or gives the actual script.... I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Walander
Walander  

Google Search on Forex-Tsd...

And maybe you'd find the thread.

DREWP
DREWP  

WaHapon,

You can find the new version of the newsreader here.

I'm having a coding problem, perhaps someone can point me in the right direction. What I'm trying to do is close an order after two consecutive bars go against your trade. For instance you are in a buy position and the previous bar is bearish and the current bar closes bearish, then you close at the opening of the next bar. I have searched through the mql4 documentation and I can't figure it out for the life of me . Any thoughts?

-DREWP

robp
robp  

I've often scalped the CRB charts just like that, exiting on a two bar reversal, but never got conistent results. I think a methodology could be developed just with CRB charts and a two bar exit, but some other directional indi is needed I think. I should spend more time fleshing that out because I think there's something there.

superzeeshan
superzeeshan  

Hello drewp this is what i get after opening ur new vasily pip sniper

Files:
error.gif 118 kb
robp
robp  

upgrade to build 220.

To add comments, please log in or register