E&A Standard Trading System - page 52

Google Search on Forex-Tsd...

And maybe you'd find the thread.

WaHapon,

You can find the new version of the newsreader here.

I'm having a coding problem, perhaps someone can point me in the right direction. What I'm trying to do is close an order after two consecutive bars go against your trade. For instance you are in a buy position and the previous bar is bearish and the current bar closes bearish, then you close at the opening of the next bar. I have searched through the mql4 documentation and I can't figure it out for the life of me . Any thoughts?

-DREWP

I've often scalped the CRB charts just like that, exiting on a two bar reversal, but never got conistent results. I think a methodology could be developed just with CRB charts and a two bar exit, but some other directional indi is needed I think. I should spend more time fleshing that out because I think there's something there.

Hello drewp this is what i get after opening ur new vasily pip sniper

Files:
error.gif  118 kb

upgrade to build 220.

thanks now its working

DREWP:

I'm having a coding problem, perhaps someone can point me in the right direction. What I'm trying to do is close an order after two consecutive bars go against your trade. For instance you are in a buy position and the previous bar is bearish and the current bar closes bearish, then you close at the opening of the next bar. I have searched through the mql4 documentation and I can't figure it out for the life of me . Any thoughts?

Well, I finally figured out the code . Let the testing begin...

-DREWP

Testing for the masses?;-) We could all test a pair on a certain time frame.

Congrats on finishing!

Ben

;)

whitemagicbmc:
Testing for the masses?;-) We could all test a pair on a certain time frame.

Congrats on finishing!

Ben

Now that is funny.....

Goodmorning

Hey DREWP how is everything coming along?

Reason: