E&A Standard Trading System - page 50

I don't know if you're stupid, or you think xmas is the idea of giving away subscription work,

but that indicator is meant for elite subscription only. Smarten up.

golden1:
Sorry could not add to my last message, here is the

Jurik Indy I am hoping can be turned into bars ala

Pip Sniper bars.

Brian

thanks

Thank you.. trying to help people and offer my input, thanks for

the positive reception.

I absolutely did not know that..it was posted on this thread before

I will see if I can remove the zip I just uploaded and contrubute

no more..thank you dearly.

Brian

Walander:
I don't know if you're stupid, or you think xmas is the idea of giving away subscription work, but that indicator is meant for elite subscription only. Smarten up.

My template and indi's

My template and indi's right now

Brian

Big Joe:
Hey, nice screenshot !

Make a zip, and post your complete sets of indicators and template.

This will certainly help some of us.

Thanks !

Ok was able to remove this zip file due to that last post

to me..sorry for that.. take care all.

Jurik Volty..here is the Jurik Indy

Sorry could not add to my last message, here is the

Jurik Indy I am hoping can be turned into bars ala

Pip Sniper bars.

Brian

golden1:
I am about to share my current system.. with very good results

but I sure could use a trendi 3 bars like we have the pip sniper

bars now.

Could someone make the trendi v3 into a bar for easy viewing

just like the pip sniper bars?

Actually for my money, I would RATHER have the Jurik Volty turned into bar format

IF someone can do that. I had someone creating an ea before and he could not

use the jurik in my ea something about getting a signal from it... but if you could

turn the Jurik Volty into a bar..that by far would be my first choice.

Thanks!!

Basic settings like in the Jurik volty.. the main important setting is time frame if you

can do MTF and length, which it would be great if it can default to 21.

Brian

UPDATE: This indicator was posted in this thread before so did not know it was an elite

only indicator. My apologies I have removed the file. BYE

Thanks! Brian

edit: ....

Walander:
I don't know if you're stupid, or you think xmas is the idea of giving away subscription work, but that indicator is meant for elite subscription only. Smarten up.

Wrong or not, politeness costs nothing, or is xmas the time for being rude?? Anyway happy xmas everyone

I guess that I am Stupid also

Walander

I guess the Holidays brings out the worst in people. If being stupid means that I am NOT like Walander.....then count me amoung the Stupids....and proud of it.

Yep....

I would like to be counted among the STUPID. Sometimes, I would like to meet some of these "gentleman" face to face.

Can anyone tell me how close the Jurik and the Trendy are to each other? I was going to sign up for the elite however, if that person is part of that group I will save my money!

Lol-

It's the question of ethics... and the fact is, that you don't share peoples work who put it into to the elite section for the elite section only.

I do not care how rude, or blunt I am in my posts, take a look at my post history.

Also- 3 Junior members bashing me? Its fine if common sense doesn't run through the local gene pool- and it's also fine for you to bash me as your common sense will bash your account balance to zero.

Talk amongst yourself as you wish, I'll play around with my books while you guys figure out some gang routine to feel good about yourselves and your trading.

You're right, politeness doesn't cost anything, neither does learning how to read the rules, or understanding people take time to code something for only a special group, but hey, each their own. I don't really know anything- really! Nothing at all, almost like some of you. If you havn't notice my personality is rather dry, nonetheless cynical.

madmitch:
Wrong or not, politeness costs nothing, or is xmas the time for being rude?? Anyway happy xmas everyone

No, stupidity is just stupidity. Here's the link if you need a description. stupid definition | Dictionary.com - I used Google to find it, you can also use google to find the rules of the elite section saying that things should not be posted- hard to find isn't its ... ALL the way at the top of the forum.

jfchild:
Walander I guess the Holidays brings out the worst in people. If being stupid means that I am NOT like Walander.....then count me amoung the Stupids....and proud of it.

You can fly down to Canada if you'd like, but by the looks of your posting history you'd provide extremely limited help to any of my trading abilities, nonetheless offer me anything beyond a simple basic Forex conversation. I charge 100-150 an hour for marketing consulting, so weighing out the opportunity cost, it'd be a waste of time. Besides, why would I want to share things I've diligently learned on my own, while your entire trading strategy is seemingly based of indicators.

BlueWhale:
I would like to be counted among the STUPID. Sometimes, I would like to meet some of these "gentleman" face to face. Can anyone tell me how close the Jurik and the Trendy are to each other? I was going to sign up for the elite however, if that person is part of that group I will save my money!

... btw "......Can anyone tell me how close the Jurik and the Trendy are to each other?I was going to sign up for the elite however, if that person is part of that group I will save my money!" Would you like a clapping applaud to your heroism against the monster! The only thing this tells me is ... you can't afford a 12 dollar subscription... I guess its really hard to make 1 pip with 1 lot... I heard Costco is having a sale for Tissue Boxes for a dollar each, around your price range?

... btw "......Can anyone tell me how close the Jurik and the Trendy are to each other? I was going to sign up for the elite however, if that person is part of that group I will save my money!" Would you like a clapping applaud to your heroism against the monster! The only thing this tells me is ... you can't afford a 12 dollar subscription... I guess its really hard to make 1 pip with 1 lot... I heard Costco is having a sale for Tissue Boxes for a dollar each, around your price range?

To funny, Sir, let me blunt. I can buy and sell you with just one of my accounts. Enough said. BTW, you assume Junior Member refers to rookie trader. I will trade no indicator against you any hour, of any day of the week.

Reason: