E&A Standard Trading System - page 37

wooooooooow

Drewp

John Edwards:
Hi to All,

Hi to VladVG,

Could you make the changes you refer to........in the indcators and post them here so we may compare results....... improvements ?????

THX, John

No problem. Right formulas are:

SsMax = High;

SsMin = Low;

Y can found right version of Alex Silver Trend or PriceChennal indicator or ASCTrend Indicator (are the same) in CodeBase MT4. This ones are in this forume too.

I try to attach right versons later - just finde or simple rewrite this ones.

Regards.

PS Sorry, corrected the formulas. Now is right.

VladVG:

I try to attach right versons later - just finde or simple rewrite this ones.

Right version of indicators.

question

since the silvertrend_brar_mtf reads from sivertrend_bar no changes need to be made to mtf? just download the new silvertrend_bar and refresh mtf indicator?

thanks valdvg.

drewp keep up the good work.

as to the question from pm on how i trade this system....read back a few post where i was talking about an ea.

btw...goog morning all :P

~michael

Right mouse click on attachments and select 'Save as' and download.

Brazenmichael:
since the silvertrend_brar_mtf reads from sivertrend_bar no changes need to be made to mtf? just download the new silvertrend_bar and refresh mtf indicator?

thanks valdvg.

Yes, mtf indicators call this ones and can works right.

Y are welcome.

Regards.

here's an idea

Drewp...i think im getting better at the code piece...at least reading what is there and seeing what it does...i modified the eas to read vsp and adx and use a 10 pip profit(get in get out)....screenshot shows 80pip profit ...you will see 9 "circle"arrows...that is the eas...i do not trade on the news, even tho there was a signal.

i insereted the adxcrossesnon-repainting modified with the two lines of code to empty the buffer...that was posted awhile back.

let me know what you think.

~michael

Files:

Brazenmichael:
Drewp...i think im getting better at the code piece...at least reading what is there and seeing what it does...i modified the eas to read vsp and adx and use a 10 pip profit(get in get out)....screenshot shows 80pip profit ...you will see 9 "circle"arrows...that is the eas...i do not trade on the news, even tho there was a signal.

i insereted the adxcrossesnon-repainting modified with the two lines of code to empty the buffer...that was posted awhile back.

let me know what you think.

~michael

What is ur Stoploss?

for you all

Hi guys.

I can tell u all that for the first time in 7 months of research I am half satisfied with the results I am getting with DREWS system and your addings to the system. thx u all. Excellent job DREW. I dont like easy solutions. I go to places where is hard work involved, and this is one of those places.

I say "half" just because is too early to call victory. I need to test this for many days. Specialy the not volatile dead days. those are the days where I guess one gets false signals. and the high volatile ones too.

Silvertrend is working excellent as filter of Drew signals. Relax about APA. I am not using it right now. but I like that you all still investigating how to improve APA

I am using:

40 stoploss

30 target

I still dont like that kind of hard target and stoploss, but it is working. I will keep an eye in a way to improve that. may be APA.

I am not currently using EAS Signals v0.04b1 but I like it too

I am currently using wilders-dmi-signals. (I corrected the alerts in it on a earlier post)

thats all i am using. wilders-dmi-signals and silvertrend.

as an exmple I am getting 140 pips in 5 trades today.

only using 5 pairs 5 min timeframe.

I usually dont like to speak about results because people just ask about settings and dont add any value to the forum, but you all are hard workers.

Reason: