Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 10

I'm trying ForexFreedom indicator this morning 01:00 GMT on GU

25 pips. Hem...

Files:

My observations

I am running the ForexFreedomBars indicator for last couple of hours and monitoring the progress on two different pairs with two different brokers. As of now I have not refreshed my charts at anytime. I have not seen the repainting. It might show once I refresh them but without refreshing signals look genuine along with the MACD indicator. (4H MACD thread version).

hnk

I think it's not repaint but up date.

just run a backtest on any expert like MACD and insert the indicator to see if it repaint or not ... during the backtest you can refresh to check if the indicator change the color on the refresh .

I did that and i doesn't repaint

from my point of view it dosen't repaint but as Mister uang said, it update since CCI indic itself dips into 100/-100 and retract afterwhile before the bar close. So the square will get blue, then red, then blue... etc until bar close.

On a backtest from my experience, the test dosen't take highier or lower TF in charge, so only the TF use for the test will be accurate.

2 cents

just don't update the chart. keep the chart going and it's fine. surely i't s not an indicator that can work alone but when a trend start(as with rainbow-ema's) it tells you a good point of entry and re entry

just took +10 on cable

+16 on eurjpy

entered long cl at 104.75

sold gold 887 still be

Winner

This is a System that once you close a bar I do not see it repainting. I really feel this to be one of the best tools for trading SHORT-TERM anywhere from a 5min to 120 min period.

Use on 5 min chart.

no one as a matter of fact is telling that this system should be used. btw my selling system is on a different timeframe with totally other indicators:-) this to tell you that no one has interest in telling you what to do. if you understand how to use it, if you have along with this indicator a system that will tell you when to fire the buy or sell, then it's a good indicator. good for scalping for the short moves but as well can be realiable for the intraday trends.

sometimes you enter with the intention to scalp(at least this happens to me and my friends) , we expect cause of some pivot 10 of 15 pips but it happens that breaks , that continues steady increasing volumes and we stay in for all the trending phase.

manage good your exits and your targets. try to exit in 2 parts at least when you scalp. i m able to do 20-30trades per day with this system, it's very intense, cause after 2-3 hours you scalp constantly you need a little break or your mind is gone.

eurjpy 12pips out half, rest +5.

the exit is on the same bar in this trade. fast scalp

1mins was confirming but didn't post the chart. i showed last friday.

the first freedombar indicator gave me the entry which is the default one

Files:
eurjpy.gif  11 kb

live trade usdjpy so that you can all see. my position opened from 50 sh

still entry on default settings, 1 min confirming

Files:
usdjpy.gif  10 kb
Reason: