**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 94

Immortal Words

Cyclesurfer:
I haven't read this whole thread, but I don't see what all the fuss is for. He posts his indicators on the first page, test them for yourself. If you can't take the time to test the indicators for yourselves in real time, why would you trust the EA anyway?

Here, here!

Mr. Steinitz -

You efforts seem to be transparent (the good and the bad available for everybody to see) and are very impressive. This is a good thread.

Keep up the great work!

General announcement !

I have received both the "Original Method" and "Scalping Method" EA's from Lee. They are as complete as they can be. Because of the complexity of the EA's (especially scalping) we have decided to let a limited number of talented programmers test and improve upon what we have developed thus far.

I felt it was in the best interest of the members to get moving on this at a faster pace and let those who have been knocking at my front door in and let them see what they can do with them.

I have seen the best results with the Scalping program. We will just wait and see what these impartial programmers think of the EA in general. If you feel you are experienced in MTF programming and want to have the code to test and improve please send me a PM. Please do not ask to forward test this as it needs to be backtested and de-bugged. This offer is for programmers only. Sorry.

I will let all members know as to the progress as I receive the communications.

to Steinitz

Hallo again!

i am very interested in your trading system, but i have some mine personal point of view how to use it, i have figured out some interesting relationship between all TM. u are using very interesting indicator in uper corner of chart, called Signal Bars, but for me it dosnt show realy good prediction, i cant modifay it in mTeditor, couse i dont have real file, can u post this file, plz. if u can, i wana put there mine indicators, or i have even better idea, for example, u have 15m euro chart. and i have very similar indicator on chart like SB, but it shows not MACD...., but situation by heiken ashi on other TF and pars. i made a pict in corel draw how i would like to see this indicator, is it possible to maka such indicator??? i gues it will show on all pars good direction by all TF. from 5min - 1H it will show short term, h4 - d - middle term and week - month long term! how do u think??

Files:
eur15min.jpg  325 kb

sorry for so big picture!! ))) there is smaller!

Files:
eur15min_1.jpg  54 kb

steinitz,

After the testing phase will this EA be available for the general public? I am unable to test the EA because I have to many EAs in testing and not enough CPU.

Thanks

Johny:

Johny,

lol you read my mind on this one. Having the signal bars past the 4H TF would make a huge difference. I'm have a friend who is working on an EA using the signal_bars but it's not so simple I guess and has too many bugs. It would be great if someone could pick up on this project.

Thanks

All you need to do is open two charts, say one 5min GBPUSD and one 4H GBPUSD , minimise the 4h chart so all you see is the has indicator, then on the 5 min chart, rest the 4H Has bar Above the 5min HAS and you will be able to see 8 timeframes from 5min to Monthly on 'one' chart.

Currency MTF Bars

Hi Johny,

Could you please post the currency MTF bars indicator shown on the left top corner of your chart. Thanks.

Many pips to you,

prosper888

Johny:

Jaxpacific

JaxPacific:
In regards to post #930

I've been working manually on something similar to what you said minime. It works pretty well. I've been using the 15m as my lowest bar and waiting until the 15m 30m and 1hr agree. (there are other parameters as well but that's the basic). The problem was deciding whether to exit early or wait until the 4th bar agreed and let the trade float until the top bar changed back again. Sometimes the trade would float for 4-5 days and grab hundreds of pips! Other times it would go up +100 and come back 70 pips to only make +30 or so once the top bar finally changed back. Missing out on a big chunk.

What I begain doing is trading a smaller amount when I got a strong enough signal counter to the top (4h) bar and initial trade direction (a hedge). The nice thing about this was that if the initial trade kept "floating", I made even more pips! If it stopped floating, I made the pips from the initial trade and made pips from the smaller trade. Either way I win! The thing is, with this strategy, there is almost always a trade going on. So I had to develop a series of signals according to how strong they were, in order to overrule a "floating" trade and enter into a new trade if it was a stronger signal than the previous one. Does that make sense? It works almost flawlessly if you get it down right.

JaxPacific,

Could you please post a pic or give more specifics about your method? It looks like a good option to consider.

Thanks,

fx4$$$

prosper888:
Hi Johny,

Could you please post the currency MTF bars indicator shown on the left top corner of your chart. Thanks.

Many pips to you,

prosper888

Not real, newb. Read his post before makin request. Leechers.......

Reason: