long dax now example 6238

here is the entry

Files:
dax.gif  16 kb

out half + 10 points on dax. live trade 6248

Files:
dax_1.gif  16 kb

we use cci default settings 34,34,14,14

suk i didn't get which cci settings are you using...

Thanks for the settings. Suk mentioned somewhere he was using all cci's set to 2.

You guys on the master team are trading a lot of pairs with this. Do you have some kind of chart alerts set up? It sounds like you have two charts for every pair. Do you have a setup where you view them all at once? It seems like too many to tile vertically or horizontally.

6 monitors . each monitor is devided in 2 part. above the 5mins , below the 1mins.

ok, that's a good setup. I've got 4 monitors here so I can do something similar.

jtraderco:
6 monitors . each monitor is devided in 2 part. above the 5mins , below the 1mins.

I'm not sure what the dissension was earlier. I can't imagine this indicator repaints the squares going back more than the previous 5 minute block. If it doesn't, looks to me that it would be very easy to scalp 10 pips and/or trade several lots and leave some on to ride the trend. Trying to figure out what I'm missing about why this system work? I have several others I use, some of which also use CCI indicators in conjunction with moving averages. Thgis one looks very good. Wouldn't it be possible for someone to make an audible alert for when all four bars have closed either red or blue?

suk1000k:
inzide thanks for the tips. I put some Pivots on my chart and it's ok for targets. I use XO method from another thread and my own takes on multiple timeframes. But I never saw MTF CCI indicator until I looked at this one carefully.

There was another 100 points follow through on the trade making it 200points from an entry at 1.8049. In these days of 300 point daily ranges it comes as no surprise really.

I will spend some time to figure a indicator based entry confirmation and exit, plus trend affirmation signal something like that.

That'll teach me to not proofread my post. I meant, "Trying to figure out what I'm missing about why this system WON'T work."

paradoxical:
I'm not sure what the dissension was earlier. I can't imagine this indicator repaints the squares going back more than the previous 5 minute block. If it doesn't, looks to me that it would be very easy to scalp 10 pips and/or trade several lots and leave some on to ride the trend. Trying to figure out what I'm missing about why this system work? I have several others I use, some of which also use CCI indicators in conjunction with moving averages. Thgis one looks very good. Wouldn't it be possible for someone to make an audible alert for when all four bars have closed either red or blue?
Reason: