Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 14

Server,

I can't get the 3 extra filters to look like yours -- lots of different colors here. Can you post a quick template with just these 3 filters(continuation, BS, and RS) and the FF bars? Thanks.

Here's the full package. Since accurate, all that still for test, you know what i mean.

Im also testing CCI BAR 14 and RSI BAR 12 over 5min TF witch seems to react as Forex Freedom indic but more accurate, testing...

------------

If i can suggest something whitout any pretention is to replace all MA story or mixted bollinger band for a Fibonnacci bands system, like bollinger 50 whit 0.5/-0.5, 1.38/-1.38 levels. Just plot 10 EMA over 5min TF and 8 EMA over 1 TF for the short pivot MA.

2 cents...

INZ

Files:
inzfibscci.rar  132 kb

robp:
Well, how valid would that signal be -- I mean, are you planning on re-setting the chart after every 5 minute bar? I doubt that. So that's not a signal you would have seen. I've had good trades today, but it's been a pretty easy day. I'll try the additional filter of a close above/below the 8 ema. And I agree on the need to find a configuration to capitalize on the pips in this type of market.

Rob, I am still getting to grips with when and why this indicator repaints. In the example I gave where there was "no short" on the picture, at the actual time, they were all red on my chart and then all blue straight away 1 candle and 1 pip later.

Originally Posted by robp :

Server,

I can't get the 3 extra filters to look like yours -- lots of different colors here. Can you post a quick template with just these 3 filters(continuation, BS, and RS) and the FF bars? Thanks.

Here it is :

Files:
scalp_m5.tpl  7 kb

Hi suk1000k

Try the attached indicator. I modified it slightly so it hardly repaints. Tested it on Strtategytester on 1min chart and it seems to be fine.

All the best

Files:

hey Fxwealth:

thanks for the changes, will begin testing it out. Guys is another way to have all timeframes set to 5minutes for example, and just use various CCI periods to mimick the higher timeframes for 15m, 30m and 60m for example? What this be a good option?

One thing i noticed is when we change the CCI settings from the 2/2/2/2 that we already have, signals tend to be fair bit slower...

RE FX Wealth

Thanks you are an absolute brick my friend. This is what a lot of people have been waiting for.

Dave137:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiercingLine

here is a very promising system working on rainbow

Where does real scalping come from ? Times Change - Day Trader see this @ 1st

regards

PLine

The American Indians!

Thx Dave man ,

Dave137:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiercingLine