Repainting indicators - page 8

Does this indi repaint? XO 4TF?

Hey guys, does this indi repaint after the bar closes?

.

I would attach the indicator but is says "I may not post attachments" ??

Run the visual backtester on MT4.

When you run it, place the indicator on the chart- if the indicator repaints you will see the dots or values change after the bar close.

Does ForexFredomBar.mq4 repainting?

Hello,

Does ForexFredomBar.mq4 repainting?

The Rock

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

The Rock:
Hello,

Does ForexFredomBar.mq4 repainting?

The Rock

Also, a long thread about is here> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178865

how bad does this indicator repaint?

Files:
sidus_v.2.mq4  5 kb

zig zag on RSI. MACD?

can anyone please tell me how to put a zig zag on the indicators in MT 4? appreciate it? thanks.

QUOTE=camisa;263727]how bad does this indicator repaint?

ForexOFFTrend

Hi All

Anybody knows ForexOFFTrend indicator?

I want to know if it repaints its crossing signals or not?

hi

moodyddd:
Hi All

Anybody knows ForexOFFTrend indicator?

I want to know if it repaints its crossing signals or not?

it's like MA crossing, just wait till the last bar closed,here with alert

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Files:

Thanks

Thanks alot prasxz