Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 8

Wiltered, so long as it is not all of the bars, yes.

Attached my EJ chart below, great smooth upmove in my opinion, Took a nice bounce off the 20ma where i've marked the Vertical line, that point is also where the signal was forming on the CCI bars if im correct, and the entry was on the next Heiken on my chart after my vertical line...

Very smooth upmove, and with the trend most importantly Tell me what you think.

Files:
eurjpy_1.gif  19 kb

It Works Nicely

Suk....I saw this post last evening and it has been pretty awesome on the 5 min charts. The hard part is the sell, the buy is the easy part. You never want to get to greedy. This could turn out to be my main angle for trading along with moving averages.

I had nice wins on the EUR/USD and GBP/CHF and also the USD/CHF.

HEY WHO CARES HOW MANY STARS THIS THREAD IS TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE ATM.

JUST DON'T GET GREEDY.

hailey02:
Suk....I saw this post last evening and it has been pretty awesome on the 5 min charts. The hard part is the sell, the buy is the easy part. You never want to get to greedy. This could turn out to be my main angle for trading along with moving averages.

I had nice wins on the EUR/USD and GBP/CHF and also the USD/CHF.

HEY WHO CARES HOW MANY STARS THIS THREAD IS TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE ATM.

JUST DON'T GET GREEDY.

what setting plz?

Alert when 4 MTF CCI (2) boxes lit up

I am pretty much impressed by this method. Can anybody create an alert

Thanks

Hi guys, this to answer someone who asked. we trade our 1-4hr system which is on the website with great results but we also scalp with the 5-1mins combination charts. we use this 1-5mins method already from 2years with profitable results.

i repeat, there are many indicators that will help you filter better the trades for the "NON trending phases". supertrend, nrtr, braintrend, ema's. use them because in choppy congestion phases they will hurt you.

just to show you how many trades it gives you. these are some scalps-intraday signals with the system for this new account of one of our traders with minilots-microlots.

I prefer to use the cci default but what showed me suk1000 yesterday using the 2,2,2,2 I think can be a good idea as well. I will also put it below my charts to follow it.

as well i would prefer to scalp with crown forex or everyother broker that has 1 pip spread

Files:

here is a very promising system working on rainbow

Where does real scalping come from ? Times Change - Day Trader see this @ 1st

regards

PLine

masterssystem thanks for the statement my friend. I look at the loss making trades and notice some 30 pip stops in there. I think a rule MAY be that if the candle which signals the entry is longer than average candles over say last 20 periods, it can be considered false.

On your 1-4 Hr method, what TFs are you using for the FF bars?

jtraderco:
Hi guys, this to answer someone who asked. we trade our 1-4hr system which is on the website with great results but we also scalp with the 5-1mins combination charts. we use this 1-5mins method already from 2years with profitable results. i repeat, there are many indicators that will help you filter better the trades for the "NON trending phases". supertrend, nrtr, braintrend, ema's. use them because in choppy congestion phases they will hurt you.
Reason: