Best Trading System for Intraday - page 2

Romain:
I am an independant author, I will look for a company able to make a bid on my EA. I also heard that professional traders are fond of using automatic trading models. But I am not sure if they use Metatrader. They are welcome to propose a bid on this EA.

what is the start price?

keepoo:
i have got some systemsi would like to share it with you

Romain:
I am an independant author, I will look for a company able to make a bid on my EA. I also heard that professional traders are fond of using automatic trading models. But I am not sure if they use Metatrader. They are welcome to propose a bid on this EA.

What's the reason you are selling the EA instead of using it for yourselfs?

Also can I find some statements of the performances your EA has made or is making?

Thanks!

If you are intrested in Sniper Forex you can use basic MT4 indicators to create it yourself. Saves a few pennies and means you can test it for aslong as you like.

Sniper Forex Indicators

But if you were to ask me what is the best I would say anything with a positive reward to risk ratio

Good system

alexxxandr75:
Good system

which one? Sniper?

ilovetrading:
Hi All, Sorry about the later reply, Sniper is not free but it seems the link to those free Sniper indicators could save a bit of cash - if it mimics sniper precisely. W

been trying to get someone who has time to run real verses "free indiators" against each other in real time over several sessions. Personally I reckon any difference would be minimal.

But either way...Sniper as a system seems to get more positive reviews from non -affiliates than any other system I have come across. Whether or not that means it make money for everyone..I don't know.

kemfx:
Can anyone recommends a reliable forex Broker with a one click platform who allows scalping 100%? My broker is giving me much delay before allowing me to come out of my trades.

What do you mean with a one click platform?

""Originally Posted by kemfx View Post

Can anyone recommends a reliable forex Broker with a one click platform who allows scalping 100%?

My broker is giving me much delay before allowing me to come out of my trades.""

try Alpari

the best scalping system for intra-day trader is a good scalping system. i scalp the market in 10's, 20's, and 30's of pips. If you can do this consistently, you'll bank not less than 100-150 pips daily. All you need to do is understand and master your scalping system very well. Know when to counter-scalp the trend and when to scalp the trend.

Reason: