RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 59

I received some information about changes.

----------

1. Important for vendors: Inactive (former pending) signals are not available for subscription but already subscribed users can view them in “My Account” → “my signals” tab and use those signal untill they will unsubscribe. People can subscribe to active (approved) signals only.

2. If some vendor wants for his/her signal to be active (approved) so the vendor is sending the request about it in RAS support. No any signal will be activated without contact with the vendor.

3. Every subscribed signal have unsubscribe button in "My Account" - "my signals" tab, when user click on unsubscribe button he see text\description how to unsubscribe + feedback form, he is able to send feedback to RAS about why he decides to unsubscribe and this feedback will be sent to RAS support automatically.

4. New RAS EA version 1.31 released.

Download from this page: Downloads | Rent a Signal

5. From now RAS Elite users can use their login password in Forex-TSD. What is RAS Elite users? If you subscribed to elite section signals so you are RAS Elite user.

Forex-TSD user is able to use RAS Elite User login password to be subscribed to all elite section signals, and RAS Elite users will have same access as users of elite section of the forum.

----------

Complicated explanation sorry but it is what I received right now.

To make it shorter:

- you can not subscribe to inactive (pending) signals;

- members who subscribed to pending signals - will continue using it untill unsubscribe;

- members can subscribe to active (approved) signals only;

- vendors should ask support to approve, no any approvements without simple contact of the vendor by RAS moderators.

- new RAS EA version 1.31 released with new fixing (for buyers so buyers may change the version);

- we will have unsibscription button on webpage for any signal even if you subscribed by paypal (before: commercial subscribers used their paypal to unsubscribe).

- if you subscribed to elite section of the forum so you subscribed to RAS elite signal. If you used RAS webpage to subscribe to RAS elite signals so you are elite member of the forum. Where to see? Go to UserCP (User Control Panel - manu on the top of every forum page) and see Edit RAS Elite User Options on the left side.

That's all news.

newdigital:
I received some information about changes.

5. From now RAS Elite users can use their login password in Forex-TSD. What is RAS Elite users? If you subscribed to elite section signals so you are RAS Elite user.

Hi newdigital,

What is RAS Elite signal ? How it works ?

Thank you.

It is elite section.

Elite section is EAs, indicators and so on.

Good EAs, or experimental EAs. Any EAs.

I am forward testing some of them.

Many months ago I attached some forward testing Metatraders to RAS.

It was the idea to attach those Metatraders to the other service ...

anyway, if the person subscribed to elite signal so he is elite member of the forum.

RAS Elite users can use any RAS EA free ?

How to become RAS Elite users ?

There is elite section on the forum with many EAs and indicators. It is as separated forum insidepur forum for monthly payment ...if I remember - 12 dollars by paypal. Elite section of our forum exists for long time. Everything posted as source codes.

And there is RAS service.

I attached some elite section EAs to RAS service.

Why?

Because I am making the stats for elite members of the forum every weekend for 3 years consistently (for the forum).

When I attached to RAS - I am free half of Sunday.

Elite members of the forum can use RAS elite signals for free in RAS website. Because they are already paid 12 dollars to be elite for the forum. And because they can download most of elite section EAs for free as soure codes with the settings and so on.

For now: if someone will subscribe to elite RAS signal (RAS website) so this person will become elite member of the forum. So, he will pay 1 time, not 2 times.

Elite section of the forum is the first and RAS lite is secondary by meaning ...

Sorry for complicated explanation

Which systems/vendors are RAS elite signals ? They are free RAS system or commercial RAS system ?

Thank you.

Free.

if you are elite member of the forum so you can download them for free as source code (most of them).

It may be commercial but currently - free.

You need to be the member of elite section to understand. Because I understand elite section as the main place, and RAS elite signals are the secondary place.

If they are free signals at RAS, why I have to pay 12 dollars/month to be the elite member of RAS elite section ?

Thank you.

Free for elite members.

newdigital:
Free for elite members.

All commercial signals at RAS are free for elite members ?

Reason: