Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 28

Thanks for your replies, newdigital, in answer to specific points:

I can tell it is the second signal provider causing the error because of the currencies (and RAS ID nos which match up with the numbers in the stats for the signal providers) traded which are different to the first one.

The 'removed locally' problem, in my case, refers to trades I did notclose, I didn't do anything, the trades just closed themself.

The system seemed okay when it had just one provider on it, and these RASHISTORY errors have happened only since I added more providers.

Sorry! I didn't realise it wasn't yet open to subscription......!!

Looking forward to the finished product, which is currently looking very good.

Thanks and best wishes,

It is not a problem to use many signals in one Metatrader as a buyer. I am testing this case for the long time.

In my case RASHISTORY errors came from some traders who opened 200 trades each for their signals but the maximum was 100 for 1 signal ... but they had 400 or more ... Besides, it was some errors with clones (automatic buyer) concerning 5 digits price and so on.

ElectricSavant:
I can confirm "multiple platforms/same ID" is not working. ES

No, it was not your case.

He was talking about buyers. He subscribed for few signals and some of signals do not work properly because

- the sellers had some problem with clones (and the developers stopped clones now for fixing)

and

- because it was the limit for sellers for simultanious open trades for one id in one Metatrader as 100. But some of them opened 200 or more ....

His case is "multiple ID/same platform" and this case is working fine. The developers are fixing the problem with clones now.

newdigital:
I did one experiment now.

I opened buy for GBPUSD in my Metatrader:

This buy trade was recorded with RAS website (RAs seller sending the signal to RAS website) and this trade was recoded in clone (automatic buyr of this signal).

- Than I closed Metatrader with my trading for 2 minutes.

I modified the order for stop loss and take profit and close Metatrader.

The only Metatrader is open is buyer's Metatrader (clone = automatic buyer) because it is installed on remote server always working.

So, the seller opened the trade and closed his Metatrader.

The buyer did not close Metatrader expecting the profit.

According to RAS website and buyer's Metatrader: 2 minutes closing is nothing. When I opened Metatrader so it is still working and recorded and nothing is closed and no any error.

- I closed my Metatrader for the about 1 hour.

After 1 hour I open Metatrader.

As I see this trade was closed already in Metatrader (see previous image).

And this trade was closed for buyer (clone Metatrader) in right time (because buyer did not close his Metatrader).

And this trade was recorded as closed in the time I opened Metatrader once again.

It is buyers record (automatic buyer - visible for everybody). The trade was closed at 11:11:24 GMT time. It is automatic buyer's record which is visible for everybody. It is right time:

And it is seller's record. The trade was closed at 11:53:19 GMT time because I (seller) opened Metatrader in this time:

So, nthing happened in case of disconnection during the short period of time, and everything will be recorded and sent during the long disconnection.

The only problem is the buyer: if someone is using the signal as a buyer so he/she should keep his Metatrader connected. Or ask the seller about the time for the signals producing. Or avoid any critical disconnection.

ND,

This is obviously true because the seller is using SL and TP.

Can you test this scenario?

1) Open trade in seller (no TP or SL)

2) Wait for the trade signal to go to buyer

3) Block RAS sending from seller (simulate connectivity problem with only seller and RAS)

4) Close trade in seller

5) Wait 1 hr

6) Unblock RAS sending from seller

7) Look at buyer history to see time of trade closing

I want to know if the buyer is closing the trade when it gets the signal or does it take from the history tab of the seller signal as the closing time.

Kenny Rogers:
ND,

This is obviously true because the seller is using SL and TP.

Can you test this scenario?

1) Open trade in seller (no TP or SL)

2) Wait for the trade signal to go to buyer

3) Block RAS sending from seller (simulate connectivity problem with only seller and RAS)

4) Close trade in seller

5) Wait 1 hr

6) Unblock RAS sending from seller

7) Look at buyer history to see time of trade closing

I want to know if the buyer is closing the trade when it gets the signal or does it take from the history tab of the seller signal as the closing time.

I waited about 20 minutes.

And in this case the closing time for this trade is the time of Unblock RAS. Buyer's trade will close also but in time of Unblock seller's RAS as well.

^ So does the buyer's trade close 20 minutes after the seller?

It is not 20 minutes after seller ...

it means that if the seller is disconnected and close his trade after ... and connected once again so reporting time for closing will be the time of connection once again. And it is the time for byr to close the trade as well. It may be 20 minutes, or less, or more ...

Do developers need to improve something in this case?

I only tested the case you described.

If buyer's trade will close with delay

(because the seller closed the trade in offline and switched RAS on once again after that)

so we will see it on the clone.

Because clone is automatic buyer.

So, we will have seller's reported statistics and buyer's statistics. And it will be visible for everybody.

I think the statistics are reporting from the history tab and it is obvious if one of the computers is off...it is impossible to get it to execute in real time...These things are obvious...but the statistics my not be reflecting what actually happened....

ES

I do not know ...

according to my understanding: it is not reading history tab. Or reading just for confirmation.

Because according to Kenny Rogers's experiment results (which I did) so RAS did not take the time of closing the trade from history tab. It was real time of RAS connection/transfering the information.

In this case, if something wrong with the seller's Metatrader or disconnection or something so we will have:

- seller's treported statistics;

- real performance as clone's statistics (with real time closing trades without history tab time).

Reason: