RAS service - page 6

It is Envelope EA statistics for EURUSD with RAS (the buyers can select the pair to use):

Same EA with Lot Multiplier = 4 (the buyer can select Lot Muntilpier and the original lot sized will be multiply by this value for buyer):

-------

Just for information about terms in RAS:

Seller = signal provider. It can be free signal provider, or for money subscriptions, or for elite members only.

Buyer = signal receiver.

It is public 10p3v0.03 EA. Free for all to use. Because it is well-known public EA.

All 9 pairs all together:

EURUSD only, lot multiplier = 5:

USDCHF only, lot multiplier = 5:

The buyer can use all the pairs the trade, or stop some pairs from trading simple clicking here:

Many members asked me by PM about the following:

1. What is RAS?

Reply: read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178803

2. Can I be the signal provider?

Reply: send PM to me and I will explain you everything. It is free for sellers (service is taking percentage from subscription of the signals if the signals are for money).

You will trade 1 week in pending mode (no one can see) and after that you will decide to make it public and I can approve it (using same statistics as I posted on this thread in previous posts).

3. I am trading manually ... I am using EA .... Can I use RAS service for my personal development?

Reply: yes, of course. For any thread of the forum. If public EA - free signals. If you are developer - so for money as well.

4. I want to transfer the signals from many EAs separatedly. Can I do it? Can I install 1 Metatrader and I will attach 3 my EAs using 1 Metatrader. Is it possible to have 3 different signals in this case? I want to sell 3 signals ... because I have 3 EAs attached in 1 copy of Metatrader.

Reply: yes, you can. No problem at all with it.

5. When RAS service will run officially?

Reply: somewhere in January.

6. Can I be the seller after that? Or buyer after that?

Reply: yes, of course.

6. Will I see elite section EAs and can I use it with RAS?

Reply: all elite section EAs will be with RAS and you can use them all, or just selected one, or several of them, or any possible variations you want.

7. Can I do free signals for the members and later I will use same signals for paid subscription? Can I edite this option: free signals, signals for elite members, paid signals?

Reply: yes, any time. You can edite it.

8. Why you are not posting the link to RAS website? I want to subscribe now.

Reply: many signal providers tested the RAS tool and they did not think about performance in that time. So, I will speak with all of them separatedly about using their testing history trades, or possible deleting all tested history, which mode they want to use and so on. After that - no problem to buy (or to use for free). It will be after 8th of January.

and so on ...

many questions ...

Electra EA.

I am testing it on 19 pairs.

You can use 1 pair, or few pairs, or all pairs.

It is Electra EA for EURUSD:

This statistics are avalilable in RAS website for every EA.

Just few words about what is going on with RAS now.

- traders/sellers/signal providers finished beta testing. Now all the signal providers are doing (will do) the performance. It is related to the elite section EAs as well.

- small bugs fixing process is going on now incl moderating panel creation (we do not have any, i am using excel file). Some small bugs were fixed such as with ROI etc.

- some procedure about how to moderate and how to controll the signal providers, how to controll the moderators and check etc were established. Just hope that it will be programmed in moderating panel (i will send the request about it tomorrow).

- the developers are transferring new webdesign to RAS website.

- some other small developments or small bug fixed are going on (email notification and so on) and it may be finished within 1 week or 2.

- RAS EA version with timefilter will be created.

- I am finally attaching elite section EAs to the RAS (will do it tomorrow).

thanks for the update...

newdigital:
Just few words about what is going on with RAS now.

- traders/sellers/signal providers finished beta testing. Now all the signal providers are doing (will do) the performance. It is related to the elite section EAs as well.

- small bugs fixing process is going on now incl moderating panel creation (we do not have any, i am using excel file). Some small bugs were fixed such as with ROI etc.

- some procedure about how to moderate and how to controll the signal providers, how to controll the moderators and check etc were established. Just hope that it will be programmed in moderating panel (i will send the request about it tomorrow).

- the developers are transferring new webdesign to RAS website.

- some other small developments or small bug fixed are going on (email notification and so on) and it may be finished within 1 week or 2.

- RAS EA version with timefilter will be created.

- I am finally attaching elite section EAs to the RAS (will do it tomorrow).

Thanks newdigital for the update, I was holding back for weeks and not asking the question of "when will RAS be available" as I have already seen that it has been asked like 1000 times already....but I must admit that I wanted to ask so bad for the 1001th time. hahaha.

I am so excited about this service and I thank you and all of the developers who have put it together. As an ex-project manager for pretty large and complex projects, I am going to assume that available in "1 week or 2" really means some time in mid-February (no insult intended, just being realistic).

I will be like a kid the night before Christmas between now and then. One question, you now how you currently have a separate thread for each Elite Section EA? Will you in the future have one Thread for each signal provider who is selling signals through RAS as well? I think that would be very helpful, especially since it appears that a lot of signal sellers will be coming out of the woodwork, and those of us on Forex-TSD will know nothing about them. This will give us a place to go to discuss the performance of the signals, issues, ask questions of the vendor (no guarantee that they will respond, but we can ask), etc.

Thanks,

EternalFxStudent

I think we will have a section for all the signal providers and every provider will have a thread inside the section in public forum.

It is some small programming (small bug fixing) going on right now and than some other developers will transfer already created webdesign to RAS website. After that we can start.

Week or two ... you know ... too many holidays: New Year, Old New Year - the day after tomorrow, 2 Christmas holidays - before New Year and after New Year ... and everything has been doing by international team so someone is celebrating Old New Year and so on ... you understand ...

I just hope that we can run in January but it is ... let's say theoretically talking.

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA (EURUSD, M1) and MaChannel EA (USDCHF, H1) were connected with RAS (for free for elite members: ID 417 and ID 418).

Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf EA is profitable for EURUSD in long run (it is the No 16 in weekly performance thread) and MaChannel is profitable for USDCHF.

So, I did not change anything: i did not change the settings, accounts, charts etc. I just open 2 charts in already existing Metatraders with those 2 EAs, and attach RAS EA.

StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA is connected with RAS now: Alpari rus broker (you can have any broker but you will have the trades in exact way as you are on Alpari rus), GBPUSD, M30 timeframe.

ID=425.

It is item #25 in weekly performance thread:

25. StepMAExpert_v1.45.

Russian Alpari broker (just to compare):

Since December 2006.

GBPUSD: pips this week 0; pips in total 1217.

You (as a user) can have any broker but you will have the same performance as you are on Alpari rus for example.

StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA, Fibo Group broker is connected with RAS: Fibo Group broker, GBPUSD, M30 timeframe.

ID=426.

Reason: