RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 2

newdigital:
Thanks. I reported about it to the developers.

Can you send log file to my email?

It is in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\files for example ...

Because RAS log file limit is 2 Mb only. It means: if RAS log file is 2 Mb so all logs will be deleted and RAS EA will write to same file from the beginning.

So, it is better to send log file otherwise logs will be deleted in the file if file is 2Mb size.

Hi ND, please check your e-mail on yahoo ! i have sent the log file to you

!

I received it, re-sent to the developers and replied to you.

It was some time ago.

- Do you have 2 dll files in library folder?

- Check your settings from this post in the end: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

- did you close metatrader with open trades for the long time?

Anyway, the developers can read log file and will tell about what it was.

If you do not have any error so no need to hide subscription. They will reply tomorrow I think.

How to manage demo and after reel trading for a signal vendor

I exactely want to pay for a signal, try it on demo account and then if it is ok tranfert the signal to my live account with is actualy managed by a rent a signal account..

It seems to me that I cant use the same rent a signal account on two differents metatrader accounts,

in contrario I dont know if it is possible to use two signal account on the same metatrader accounts that will be a solution.

thanks for your help

Robert

Buyer: use same ID for 2 Metatrader's platform in the sam time? I did not try ... may be not.

Seller/Vendor: sell 2 or more IDs and use 1 or more buyer's IDs in same copy of metatrader? It is not a problem at all.

I am having many copies of Metatrader in elite section with RAS for example. One copy is having 4 charts with 4 EAs and the other 5 charts with RAS EAs (9 charts totally): every RAS EA is one ID selling + 1 RAS with timefilter. So, I have just 1 copy of Metatrader with 4 EAs and totally I am selling 5 very different IDs/signals. Free for elite members but just for example.

Same with buyers.

As to use same ID as a buyer simultaniously on 2 metatraders ... do not know sorry. I know that same people are trading at work and closing the trades at home just because they are working ... it is not a problem of you are closing Metatrader for 1 or 2 hours just being sure that no one open trades will be closed in that 1-2 hour period.

robertnicoud:
I exactely want to pay for a signal, ...

Try free signals first on demo, than move for commercial signals.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

And the other suggestion: use the signals from the vendors who are having the threads in this section. Why? because you can always ask something and vendor will reply. Personal contact (on the forum by posts) are very important for buyers.

Hi ND,

Looks like RAS is already a big success. I got this message trying to enter the site:

Site off-line

(...)

(...)

The mysql error was: Too many connections.

Fixing ...

many members reported.

besides I have the same message.

RAS not working all the time?

RAS is looking very good.......however...

In the last two days it has happened twice where I've suddenly been aware that RAS is not functioning. The reason I can see this is because I have FXSS (RAS ID413) which automatically opens new trades in the gap that is created by an old trade ending, and gaps have formed and not been filled. Also all the text features on the left of the chart about RAS are absent.

Both times I have solved the problem by deleting RAS from the chart and reintroducing it. This restarts RAS and it starts trading again, but a side effect of doing this is it causes current trades to end suddenly and new ones to appear, as it is 'catching up' with itself, but also it means I am missing trades when it is inactive. This is also the case with the others IDs I am trading (140 and 393).

Any advice on how to stop this happening would be much appreciated. As you can imagine, it is frustrating missing out on the good stuff that RAS is doing!

Thank you.

ID 413 ...

The vendor does not allow subscribers for this ID.

It is written that

Deny subscribers Signal is not available for subscription.

ID 140. It is the same: "Signal is not available for subscription".

I will ask the developers about this case: ID with deny subscribers are still open for old subscribers?

They will reply soon today.

ID 393 is working for subscriptors.

If it is written "inactive" or something "trade is not allowed" in some short time in the corner in the time of the trade open - so do not look at it. It is nothing important. The trades are sending/transmitted all the time irrespective of this message on the corner.

Of course, it may be some problem with the broker.

I am a buyer of 2 free IDs (it is the true) and my IBFX metatrader was disconnected yesterday for some broker's reason ... so I closed the chart with RAS (it was stucked on the chart) and attach RAS once again ...

But in most of the problem it can not be a problem.

How can I know: RAS was stucked on the chart or not?

Mouse click on RAS smily face on the chart (or double mouse click. Do you see the window open with the settings? So, it's working. Click "Cancel" to close the window.

Reason: