RSI indicator - page 6

To add comments, please log in or register
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

RSI colored

RSI colored

Yellow when value equal with previous value (RSI is a rather "nervous" one - a lot of color changes)

spiritbreezer:
Hi

Could someone please make the RSI change colour if it moves up or down from previous point?

I have attached a picture to show.

Kind regards
spiritbreezer
spiritbreezer  

Mladen

Thank you so much

You're the man!

Jerson L
Jerson L  

Hi Mladen, i found one of your indicators which is RSI channel. i'm wondering if the zigzag in it repaints?? am sorry if it's a newbie question i just couldn't find a detailed explanation about the indicator. hope to hear from you, Thanks a Million

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

By definition ZigZags are indicators trying to find out extremes

Finding out extremes is not possible without "repainting" (as much as we wish the opposite ) In other words : yes, it does repaint. ZigZags in general can be used in identifying past peaks, but even those can, under certain conditions, be changed.

Of indicator itself : it is a T3 smoothed RSI with high/low channels and, of course, a ZigZag. Of course you can choose which of these options you want to be shown

regards

mladen

Hiyieldrater:
Hi Mladen, i found one of your indicators which is RSI channel. i'm wondering if the zigzag in it repaints?? am sorry if it's a newbie question i just couldn't find a detailed explanation about the indicator. hope to hear from you, Thanks a Million
Jerson L
Jerson L  

Thank you very much for that clarification mladen

EthanHunt
EthanHunt  
mladen:
RSI colored Yellow when value equal with previous value (RSI is a rather "nervous" one - a lot of color changes)

Thank you mladen, this indicator is really helpful.

Ethan

bbjurek
bbjurek  

Rsi + ma

Hi all,

i use standard RSI indicator with EMA - it is EMA wich comming with MT4, and dropped in RSI window .

It gives good signal when RSI cross EMA and RSI shows divergence.

Can sameone help me to add alert (particulary email alert) when RSI cross EMA and vice versa?

Thanks all

bbjurek

Files:
zenfx
zenfx  

other variant of RSI

geribosi
geribosi  

EA with RSI values

HI,

I am very new to this and I would like to build an EA that would look at RSI values at a certain times of day to be able to identify entry signals. I was wondering if there is any built in functions that would trigger an RSI value check a ceartain time of day - specifically I need a function that would return the vakue of RSI when passing the time of day.

Any help would be really apperciated

Thanks

G

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Check the thread from the beginning - there are many links to the EAs based on RSI.

To add comments, please log in or register