RSI indicator - page 10

bighead1971
bighead1971  

MTF indicator alert/system

hello my fellow top coders, i have seen a lot of good job that u guys have done so i thought i would give it a shot and request a simple strategy if it can be done. I just wanna stick to RSI.(cci will also work) Will someone please help me code a system that will give a sound alert and pop up and the currency pair when for example the 5 mins rsi and the 15 mins rsi are above or below a certain level and also an alert when they are below a certain level. The rsi values and level can be user selected. The time frames can be more than 2 i.e 5, 15 and 60. Of course the sytem will be added to the lowest time frame. I just wanted to stick to 2 time frames. I will greatly appreciate any help. Thanks

fxbs
fxbs  

Waddah_Attar_Def_RSI.mq4 Waddah Attar Def RSI - MQL4 Code Base

Osc. WA DRSI + WA DRSI sig. Bookkeeper

Naveen
Naveen  

Code for RSI cross MA

Hi Friends,

This is Naveen... New to coding...

Could some one please code me the following:

RSI (14) crossing Moving Average..

I've seen indicators but I want the buy and sell and signals with it..

Buy when RSI(14) is crossing the MA and viceversa..

I want to back-test it and try different values with it...

Could someone please help me with coding.

Regards,

Naveen

Linuxser
Linuxser  

Just to inform...

Some adaptive RSI post by xard777 on this post

fxbs
fxbs  
Linuxser:
Just to inform... Some adaptive RSI post by xard777 on this post

sneak it from there, wanna stash it here, thank you for tipper, bro

Files:
fxbs
fxbs  

Coloured_RSI - up/dn; 0bar - yellow; ThreExpert

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8771

fxbs
fxbs  

trsi & rsi dema

Files:
trsim.mq4 4 kb
rsidema.mq4 4 kb
trsi.mq4 4 kb
Mark
Mark  

RSI Divergence

Hey here's a nice and simple indicator, it compares the difference between two EMAs of RSI values. It seems to give fairly decent signals on most currency pairs and time frames. You'll need both indicators but only RSI Div needs to be attached to the chart. You can change the RSIs periods and their MA period individually. Let me know what you think and what settings work best with which currency pairs.

Files:
rsi_ema1.mq4 3 kb
rsi-div.mq4 3 kb
rsi-div.gif 31 kb
Linuxser
Linuxser  
mrwobbles:
Hey here's a nice and simple indicator, it compares the difference between two EMAs of RSI values. It seems to give fairly decent signals on most currency pairs and time frames. You'll need both indicators but only RSI Div needs to be attached to the chart. You can change the RSIs periods and their MA period individually. Let me know what you think and what settings work best with which currency pairs.

And this thread for more divergence indicators

biddick
biddick  

My observation is that, when the main trend is up pay attention to RSI oversold area, when the main trend is down pay attention to RSI overbought area.