Everything about RSI - page 13

RSI_Strike(AM)_SW[1].mq4: macd +rsi (codebase)

MTF ARSI request

mrwobbles:
I put this together after copying it mostly from ForexFreedomBars by Eli Hayun. It now compares the EMA of two RSI values on four time frames and plots a blue or red square depending on whether there is a buy or sell signal. When the signals line up on all four time frames then you enter a trade. I think this indicator can repaint the current bar so signals should only be on completed bars. You can specify the EMA period for both RSI values or if you set those values to 0 it will take the RSI_Period value as it's EMA period. Let me know what you think. Update: Noticed a little bug where I hadn't defined two separate oldRSI variables. Have fixed it and uploaded the new version. Anyway this makes the results more accurate = )

Would it be very hard to make an adaptive RSI version of this indi?

Resetting RSI Value?

Is it possible to reset the RSI Value from 14 to 10? If so, how do I do it?

Thanks

what is your meant exactly ?

if you want to change the RSI period , only need right clicking on the indicator and then click the properties , then change the period number on the parameters tab.

Thank you very much!

Shinigami Spread refresh problems

So i've been looking into the RSI Spread indicator requested by Pinwheel and coded by Shinigami. I think there could be something there. I modified the indi to display RSI price type as well.

The indi doensn't refresh properly, however, and I was wondering if this could be fixed. I'm not sure why and my programming skills are minimal.

Also, Pinwheel...any updates?

RSI Expert Advisor

BUY when RSI lower than 30

SELL when RSI higher than 70

extern string _tmp1_ = " --- Trade params ---";

extern double Lots = 0.1; //lots volume

extern int StopLoss = 290; //stoploss, pips (0 = no stoploss)

extern int TakeProfit = 190; //takeprofit, pips (0 = no takeprofit)

extern int Slippage = 3; //max allowable slippage value, pips

extern int Magic = 20090601; //some unique experts ID

extern string _tmp2_ = " --- RSI ---";

extern int RSI.period = 3; //RSI period

extern int RSI.applied_price = PRICE_CLOSE; //RSI applied price

extern int RSI.SignalBar = 1; //0 - get RSI signals from open bar; 1 - get RSI signals from closed bar

extern double RSI.SellAbove = 70.0; //sell above this level

extern double RSI.BuyBelow = 30.0; //buy below this level

regards,

Files:
e-bjf-rsi.mq4  8 kb

RSI Trendline

How can I draw a trendline in the RSI Indicator window?

Files:
Reason: